112

429.

Tae stood up from the chair, trying to make sure that he’s not just seeing things.

The younger was quite confused at his reaction, “Uh..yes sir. That’s my name.” He said.

But he realized one thing.

Jungkook laughed a bit. “You thought I was Captain Jeon, right?”—

Tae was frozen, he couldn’t even blink an eye.

Jungkook scratched the back of his head, he knew the answer.

“Don’t worry, I’m not him.” He joked.

“People say I do look like him alot, and we have the same name. Its crazy.” He laughed.—

“But we don’t have the same surname.” He smiled.

Tae was almost falling down the ground with his knees. He doesn’t know but that smile...its been so long since he’s seen it and its making him weak.

“O-Oh...” Tae quickly wiped his tears.—

He thought that Jungkook probably thought he’s a freak.

He sat back onto his chair, shaking. If Captain reincarnated, Tae knew he won’t remember any.

But if this isn’t the reincarnation of Captain...then Tae doesn’t know what the fuck was the universe’s reason.—

“My name is Jungkook, but its not ‘Jeon Jungkook’, it’s ‘Han Jungkook’.” The younger explained.

Tae nodded, and held the papers back in his shaky hands. “Y-Yeah, I’m sorry for that.”

Tae talked to him about things, and guided him in everything.—

As years pass by, they became friends too.

Jungkook was a PE Teacher, and Tae was a history teacher. They enjoy each other’s company, and soon, they became best friends.

Tae thought he finally knew what the universe wanted to do.

431.

Later on, Tae found out that Jungkook was bisexual.

And you know, as both of them are actually slowly forming feelings for each other, they decided to try out things.

They officially went in a relationship together.—

They did just as what couples would do — cuddles, dates, flattering words, monthsaries, anniversaries, and everything.

They were happy, really.

They’ve been in a relationship for 3 years now, and its really going well.—

But as they say, secrets can ruin a relationship. And communication is really important.

But none of them cheated, none of them lost time for each other. Its just that, for the both of them — especially Tae — there was something missing.