54

255.

Tae stood up from the bed and decided to take some fresh air outside.

Its December, and its winter. He knew he’ll be cold so he put on his scarf and went out the hallway.

Everything felt cold, why does Jungkook have to leave when he needs warmth the most?—

Its already 10, and Tae felt so exhausted by the trainings. But he couldn’t sleep because of the thoughts rummaging his head.

Even though Jungkook promised, he still can’t get a hold of himself.

He sighed and caressed the pendant from the necklace. He smiled.

 He smiled

257.

Out of the blue, Tae flinched at the sudden voice from behind.

“Why are you still awake?” He turned around to see Bogum with his curious emotion.

He felt relieved. At least, its not another kidnapper.

“Obviously, I can’t sleep.” Tae giggled.—

“You miss Captain already?” Tae felt flustered on what he just said.

Does he know? “H-huh?” Tae looked away.

“Kidding.” Bogum laughed, he knew that was the reason. But he didn’t want to hurt himself any further.

“Anyways, Captain gave me something.”—

It immediately caught Tae’s attention. Bogum took out a box from behind him. Not that small nor big, just average.

“He gave that to me when he saw me in the camp gate. He told me to give it to you.”

Tae immediately took a hold of the box.—

He stared at it and wondered whats inside. He felt nervous.

“You should unbox it inside. Or in the training room since there are no people there.” Bogum said and left.

Tae immediately went towards the tree where he and Jungkook always meet.—

He immediately pulled the ribbon and it revealed not much, but quite enough things for Tae to be endeared.

“He’s been writing me letters?” He whispered to himself as soon as he saw lots of folded paper with letters engraved on it.

He picked one, and read it.

258.

— jungkook’s letter to taehyung.