85

“Don’t say that...” Tae cried, his voice was shaking. “Why not? I just wanted you to know that if ever time takes us apart, I will still choose you. I don’t see it the other way.”

Tae closed his eyes as he felt tears starting to appear again.—

“I couldn’t imagine our kids running around the house without thinking that you’re my spouse.”

Taehyung giggled at his words, his tears suddenly back out. “Kids already? We’re not yet even married.”

“Says the one who told me he wanted 5 kids and 2 flamingoes.”—

Tae laughed. “But what if...”

“What if I don’t come back?” Tae asked, and Jungkook went silent. Tae was somehow regretting that he asked the question, but Jungkook spoke.

“Then I’ll wait for another you. I don’t want any other else, I want it only you.”—

Tae just smiled and did not answer. He was too overwhelmed, he can never get enough this man.

Jungkook liked the song, so they listened to it repeatedly, until Tae was surprised when Jungkook unconsciously sang along with it.

“OMYGOD?!” Tae cried.—

Jungkook flinched at his reaction. “What?”

Tae smacked him in the arm with an unbelievable expression in his face. “You can sing!” Tae cried.

Jungkook’s ears went red as Tae said those. “I-I can?” He asked.

“How do you not know? God!” Tae cried. “Your voice is heaven!”—

Jungkook smiled shyly, he’s not really used of these kinds of compliments.

“You should sing more! I can’t believe you have a wonderful voice.” Tae said, still looking so amazed.

“Should I make you a song then?” Jungkook suggested.—

Tae got excited at his suggestion. “Really? I dare you!” Tae cried.

Jungkook shrugged. “I accept the dare.” He giggled, so many thoughts are running in his mind about the possible lyrics of the song.

“But with a condition.” Tae was silenced with Jungkook’s words.—

“What condition?” Taehyung asked, he suddenly felt nervous.

Jungkook puckered his lips and closed his eyes. Tae realized it and laughed at his silliness. “You can’t take a day without a kiss, cant you?”

Jungkook laughed. “You like it too, idiot.”—

Tae stood up on his knees and sat on Jungkook’s lap for a better access of the kiss.

Their lips were almost meeting until Tae’s phone rang, Jungkook was surprised and somehow annoyed.

“Oops, sorry.” Tae cried and took his phone from his pocket.—

He took a look at the notification and it was an alarm from the calendar.

His expressions immediately dropped to negative zero when he saw what it was.

It means...