74

[ TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM EXCITED ]—

As soon as they arrived back into the camp, Tae couldn’t stand in one place knowing that Jungkook is just around.

His heart was jumping, he was really too happy, and he thought just for this time, its fine.

He was outside the hallway, walking back and fourth.—

Biting onto his fingers, he was feeling really anxious besides of being happy.

“Should I go or should I not?” He asked himself. He was contemplating if he should go to Jungkook’s office or just wait for the day to finish so they can have more time.—

Tae thought of seeing Jungkook in the office, and just by that, he’s suddenly smiling to himself.

Then he laughed knowing he looked weird. Oh fuck, love hit him hard, did it?

Before his eyes, from the very distance, a familiar figure was seen.—

The person was standing still, aligned to his direction.

Tae felt like jumping because he can already feel butterflies in his stomach.

“He’s there, he’s standing there oh fuck I think I’m gonna pee.” He cried as he felt nervous.—

But he said fuck it.

He ran towards the direction, its not his time to feel shy now, he’s waiting for this since last week.

And he’s not gonna waste this time.

As soon as he was right close to him, he pulled Jungkook into a tight hug.—

Finally, for this time, he finally get to touch him. “I-I missed you.” Tae said as he felt like crying.

His voice cracked, but he didn’t want to cry today. He’ll reserve it for later.

He cupped Jungkook’s face and pulled him for a kiss — a kiss that he’s been missing.—

Butterflies started crowding his stomach, he felt like flying as soon as their lips meet.

Oh how he damn missed this sensation.

But he stopped when he realized that Jungkook wasn’t kissing back. His heart broke, but maybe Jungkook was just tired.—

He pulled away awkwardly, he felt so embarrassed and he hated that feeling. But he still pulled a smile onto his face.

He fidgeted with his fingers, “I-I’m sorry, you’re probably still tired.” Tae let out an small laugh.

He felt even nervous when Jungkook was just staring.—

Tae gulped, he didn’t know why he felt intimidated of the person he used to be so comfortable with.

“I’m glad you’re finally back. I’ve been waiting for you—I waited for you at the port! Hehe, how come I did not see you there?”

He tried to hype the mood.—

But still, no answer.

“I’m still wearing the necklace you gave me—and oh! Hold on, I made something for you!” He cried.

He pulled out the hanky he sewed for him out of his pocket. It was nicely folded, and Tae was really careful of it like it was a treasure.—

He presented the hanky to him. “Jajaaan! I made a hanky for you. It may not be the best but I made that on my own! Look! I sewed the initial of your name here!” He pointed on the corner of the cloth.