105

Hi another parts to upload guys stay tuned guys!

406.

Tae pushed the knife further to add more pain in the stab. Because actually, this isn’t enough for all what he’s done to him.

Jaewon groaned, shaking at the pain, and he’s unable to speak any words out of shock and hatred.

But maybe...he knew he deserved this.—

Tae pulled out the knife, and stepping back to unlock the hug that he thought was disgusting.

Jaewon slowly fell on the ground with his knees, and tears falling down his cheeks.

Tae had a very soft heart for feeling pity towards him,

But he didn’t want to forgive him.—

“That’s not enough for all that you have done. But I’m not as evil as you.”

Tae cried, holding tight onto the knife who’s now stained in blood.

Jaewon was having a hard time on breathing, he couldn’t even speak yet.

Tae thought he should leave.—

Because he knew he’s just wasting his time for a very irrelevant person.

But even before he could take a step away, Jaewon spoke.

“Why not just kill me?” He said, and Tae paused in his tracks.

“You want to take revenge right? Then kill me right now.”—

Tae looked back, giving a glance at Jaewon who looks so weak right now.

He thought he’s right. Why not just kill him now? That wouldn’t cost his conscience because Jaewon deserved that.

Tae went close to him, holding the knife above him, ready to end Jaewon with it.—

Tae swung the knife, but he was so shocked.

Because even before he could stab it at him, Jaewon held his arm tight like he’s crushing him, and slowly stood up from the ground.

“Shit!” Tae cursed as he couldn’t fight back Jaewon’s grip.

He’s too strong.—

“You’re just as stupid as me.”

Jaewon pulled Tae into a hug-like, grabbed the knife from his hand and stabbed Tae from behind.

Just like how Tae did to him.

And Tae’s eyes were bawling in shock and pain.

“I’m such a fool to let my heart soften for my son.”—

“Without knowing that his words weren’t sincere.”

Jaewon pushed the knife further on the stab, and Tae could instantly feel sharp piercing into his body.

“I am truly disgusted to have you as my son either.”

Jaewon whispered, feeling so much hatred.—

He pulled out the knife, and pushed Tae harshly on the ground.

Tae was feeling so dizzy with the amount of pain that he’s feeling. He’s turning pale because he’s been losing blood since awhile ago.

But now, there’s too much blood loss that he almost couldn’t breathe.—

Jaewon stood there, tears streaming down his face as he see his own son lying down the ground on his own blood.