43

But after that, no words came out from Tae’s mouth anymore — just sobs that symbolizes pain.

And Jungkook knew how much he’s hurt him.

Jungkook bit the insides of his mouth to control his tears. He has no right to cry.—

Just a few moments later, Taehyung calmed down, but his groans were indicating his pain on the knees.

They were bleeding and the salt are tinted with blood. Same as to Jungkook.

He wanted to help Tae, but he couldn’t reach him. So he just decided to do as what he was.—

“I know you have no fault. I know they’re just setting you up. And I know that you know that. But why are you not speaking?”

Tae asked, and Jungkook doesn’t know what to say. Tae scoffed. “You’re a fucking coward. Did they also pay you for this?”—

Tae was finally out the cell when he heard a slapping sound and Jungkook groans.

The guard was hitting him with a whip and for the first time, Tae saw his face.

Its full of bruises.

The whip hit his face and it left a scar on his left cheek. “Stop that!”—

Tae cried, and civil guard immediately glared at him. “You wanna be hit too huh?” He asked and Tae just went silent.

Even though he’s hurt, Jungkook felt a bit happy knowing that Tae still cares.

“Get him out of here now!” The guard ordered and the others held his arms.—

Tae took one last glance of Jungkook and his lips had blood. His heart ached at the sight.

He hated him for hurting him again. But he hated him even more because after all that, he still loves him.

The guards dragged him out of the prison.