58

279.

“Aw—ouch! Can you do it gently—aH!”

Bogum complained while Tae was damping the cloth onto his wound. “Its gentle. Its just that it’s really painful.” Tae said and poured another drop of the medicine.

“Why do you always save me?” He asked quitly.—

That was just one simple question, but Bogum couldn’t find the answer to it.

Why is he always saving him when he’s in the state of trouble? Why? Why?

His head is aching by trying to find answers. Even though he knew, he couldn’t tell him.

‘Cuz I like you.’ He thought.—

“I don’t know, you look awful.” He joked and Tae immediately pressed the cloth on the wound.

“AH! I WAS KIDDING!” He cried in pain and Tae smirked. “Deserved.”

After curing the wound, there’s now a leave sticking onto his side jaw as a herbal medicine.—

“You can remove it after 3 hours.” He said and gathered all the things back into the kit. Good thing they have a first aid.

“Three hours? This leaf is gonna stay in my flawless face?” He asked, and Tae rolled his eyes.

“Where? Can’t see.”—

They both laughed. After fixing things, they both stood up at the same time.

But since Tae was a bit clumsy, and floor was too shiny and slippery, Tae lost balance of his own body.

But he didn’t fell on the floor. What happened was worse.—

He slipped and his body stumbled towards and not backwards.

Maybe it was just a curse that his lips accidentally met Bogum’s cheeks.

It met in milliseconds. But even though it was fast, it was enough to make them both frozen.—

Tae immediately stepped back in shock, and Bogum was still frozen in his place.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it I swear! I slipped and it j-just happened to be l-like that!” Tae explained and he was cursing himself for stuttering.

“I-Its okay. It was an accident.”—

Bogum gathered himself to speak, and atleast, it lessened the nervousness that Tae was feeling.

Tae quickly put the kit on the table. “I-I’ll just wait outside.” He said and left, closing the door.

And as soon as that, Bogum fell weak on his knees.—

He was staring at the blank space his his heart beating so fast.

He ran fingers through his hair and let out a deep sigh.

“Captain please come back already. I don’t know if I can hold back any longer...”

”