91

Uhh yeah since you guys are soooo exited here we are for a new part ☺

So Jungkook and Taehyung You guys ready?

maybe they are ready hihi🤡

[ THE NEXT THREADS MIGHT BE TRIGGERING ‼️]

— cat-calling
— harassment
— blood

please skip this if you’re sensitive to the aforementioned.364.

Jungkook groaned the sudden electric energy that made in contact with his skin. “ARGH!”

Not a few, but he has some visible bruises on his body and his lips were bleeding.

“Stop acting like the hero, Jeon. If you’ll obey me, you won’t be hurt anymore.”—

Jungkook was tied into a chair, both his arms and feet were impossible to be moved.

As the electrifying stopped, Jungkook was panting for his breathe. He felt exhausted with all the beating but at the same time, he didn’t want to give up.

He let out a sarcastic laugh.—

“It was so pathetic of you to beg me. Now who do you think is the loser here?”

Jaewon felt so offended at what Jungkook said. He quickly flung a fist at his face and the younger fell on the floor along with the chair.

One more hit on the stomach, and Jaewon felt superior.—

He raised him up by his collar, looking at him eye to eye with anger.

“Hurt me all you want, kill me if you can. But can never erase the fact that you’re the weakest person alive for teaming up with other nation just to put yourself on the top.”

Jungkook cried.—

Jaewon smirked, knowing that maybe, Jungkook would talk no more once he sees it.

“I like the courage you have. I just hope you still have that shit once you see him.”

He threw him on the floor, but not hard enough for him to stumble again.

“Get him in!” Jaewon cried.—