89

360.

The ray of the sun was the one who woke Jungkook up, it was shining on his face and maybe, its telling him to wake up now.

He’s thinking that’s maybe its about 9 in the morning, there are no trainings since its weekends and its a holiday.—

The first thing that his eyes landed on was the most beautiful human he’s ever seen.

Tae’s was beautifully sleeping beside him, blankets covering the both of them and both are still naked.

Jungkook smiled, he’s not really like this in the morning.—

But you know, he just realized that it felt so good waking up in the morning, and the first thing you is the person who you love the most.

He shifted positions to examine Tae’s features clearly, and you know what? Even in his sleep, Aphrodite would be so jealous.—

He gently tucked Tae’s hair falling on his face behind his ear to see his face clearly. Jungkook slightly brushed Tae’s hair with his fingers.

He’s so fond of him.

“Can’t wait to wake up to you everyday after our marriage.” He cried and smiled to himself.—

“We’ll build another house, we’ll live there together with our adopted children. We’ll take care of them and I’ll make sure a happy ever after for us.”

He said, looking directly to him while he’s sleeping.

He stood from the bed, opened his cabinet to get something.—

He smiled to himself, then looked at Taehyung with eyes full of love.

Clothes on, he held the engagement ring on his hand, and put it inside his pocket. He felt so excited.

“I’ll propose to you when you wake up, I’m not letting you go anymore.”—

He took a quick bath, and checked on Tae to see if he’s awake. And he’s still asleep.

“I must’ve tired him last night.” Jungkook scratched the back of his head as he laughed quietly.

He went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.—

He had just placed the food on the table, when a knock on his door was made.

He immediately went to the door to answer it, he opened it and it spit 5 unfamiliar soldiers, but he can confirm that most of them are American.—

Jungkook felt a bit confused, because its very rare for him to get a visit from his fellows.

“Yes? What can I do for you?” He asked, pulling out his professional him.

“First of all, happy new year Captain.” The soldier on the front said.—

“Second of all, I’m Colonel Hank. And we’re to ask you to go with us in the police station.” Hank showed him the warrant of arrest and inspection.

“We need to inspect your house.” Jungkook glared at them, he felt nervous but he’s too professional to show it.—

Jungkook moved to the side to let them in, “Go on.”

All of them went in and started inspecting everything in Jungkook’s house.

Jungkook was quite confident knowing that they won’t find whatever they’re trying to.—

Jungkook saw Hank open the bedroom door, and he knew that he saw Taehyung.

But Jungkook had his ways. “Stop right there.” He said, and it caught all of their attention.

“Who is that person right there?” Hank asked, referring to Tae who was covered under the blanket.—

His face wasn’t visible, since he was facing the side, and the blanket was keeping him covered from them.

“That’s my wife.” Jungkook said.

“Wouldn’t it be such a pervert and disrespectful of you if you’ll go in an inspect her?”—

Hank glared back at him, stopping on his tracks from going in further. He looked at the person on the bed.

Even though he was feeling a bit suspicious, he closed the door back and did not go in. He’ll be in trouble if he goes in with a woman naked.

Woman, he thought.—

After a few minutes, “Clear sir.” The other soldier whispered to Hank.

“We have to go now, Captain—“ Jungkook cut him off. “Wait, I’ll just write a letter to my wife.”

They watched him enter the room, and they knew that he won’t escape since his wife will be in danger.—

Jungkook quickly pulled out a paper and wrote a short letter to Taehyung.

After that, he went outside and shut the door.

Hank chained his hands and they finally went out to the police station.

But plot twist,

They did not take him to the police station.

(ok bitin muna dto kasi i have a busy days am so sorry guys pls.vote 💗)