114

444.

“Is that Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung?”

Jungkook asked, narrowing his eye as he look into one straight direction.

Taehyung and him were on their way to the library for a mini study, and they suddenly saw those two familiar figures.

“Yes, its them!” Tae cried.—

They both went towards them, and Tae laughed when he realized what was happening.

Both Yoongi and Jimin were standing outside their classroom, they’re in a ‘T’ pose with books above their head and both hands.

“Are you guys being punished?”—

Jimin’s face looks so annoyed. “You saw nothing.” He said.

Tae & Kook laughed. “What did you guys do again?” Jungkook asked.

Jimin sighed.

“This jerk placed a frog in my bag! I got surprised and spilled my water in Mrs. Cha’s papers!”

“I told u its not me!” Yoongi said.—

“I’m certain its you! You were laughing so hard when I got surprised!”

“It’s because u look funny! That doesn’t make me the culprit!”

“Shut up! You can’t change my mind!”

Tae and Jungkook were laughing as they watch the two bicker again.—

Suddenly, the Vice President of school council passed by and heard their bicker.

“You two! Can you stop fighting for once? If you don’t, Yoongi I’ll report you to your coach. And you Jimin, you might loose your position in the school council.”

Jennie scolded.—

The two were shut, but they’re still giving each other deadly glares.

Tae and Jungkook decided to leave, because theyre just gonna waste their time if they watch them.

They both went into the library, were a lot of students were in.—

They got their seat, and Tae grabbed some books first in the shelves.

As Tae was done, Jungkook was the next one to grab his books for his exam in culinary arts.

Its really amazing that Jungkook can maintain his good grades while he’s in the varsity team.—

He went back to their seat, where he found Tae opening a book and writing notes in his notebook.

Tae looks a bit tired, and Jungkook had noticed it. Their exams are near, and its probably harder for Tae because he’s a law student.

Jungkook thought of something.—

He remembered that thing that he wanted to give Tae.

He grabbed something from his bag, and placed it above the book that Tae was reading to catch his attention.

Tae’s eyes sparkles as he saw it, he lifted his head and excitedly smiled.

“Strawberries?”—

Jungkook nodded. “Yeah, I heard that’s your comfort fruit. I saw that in the groceries and the first thing that I thought of you.”

Tae felt touched at how thoughtful he is.

“You’re really doing your best on courting me, huh?”

Jungkook laughed. “Of course!”—

Tae bit his lip, feeling nervous. “Well, I actually have something to tell you about that. And I think you have to know now.”