79

A/n
(Am so sorry if am not posting some parts because am not feeling well this past few days i kept on really high fever and vomiting and etc ams so sorry at least now am kinda good so yeah am sorry back to the story)

He knew that there was something odd when he saw this, but Tae told him he that he just got it from somewhere.

He didn’t know that the somewhere was the future.

Jungkook gulped, he didn’t want to believe it but its right in front of him now.—

He accidentally pressed the button of the phone in the middle and it immediately lit up.

He was so confused at first when he saw himself on the screen.

It was picture of him from the arcades, that night where Taehyung and him went out.

He was his wallpaper.—

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart even tho he doesn’t know why he’s seeing himself on the screen.

He gulped and sucked the inside of his mouth to stop himself from crying.

He saw the inside of the bag and its full of the things that is not familiar to him.—

“I hope you believe me now sir. The Taehyung that deserves the punishment is not in here. Please free Taehyung, you don’t know how hurt he is—“

“Get the fuck out.” Jungkook said as he shoot the phone inside the bag and threw it to Bogum.

“Sir—“

“GET THE FUCK OUT!”—

Jungkook was shaking in anger.

Bogum was silenced, because he was so surprised when he saw that Jungkook was tearing up.

It was the first time he saw a soldier cry.

Bogum bowed, he knew he did his job well. “Sir, yes sir!” He saluted then left.—

As soon as the door closed, he fell weak into his knees.

He let out the sobs he’s been holding back painfully in his heart. He doesn’t know what to feel anymore, he was so confused but he felt more like a fool.

Now, someone has seen his weakness, and he hated it.—

All this time, he’s been forcing himself to be strong because he didn’t want to be taken advantage by other people.

He’s been hiding the pain for years, no one knew how much he’s gone through.

And he can’t believe, that only love can make him this vulnerable again.—

“Taehyung...” he called the name, he repeated and repeated calling it until only sobs were coming out from his mouth.

He did not know if he’ll believe Bogum, but by the reaction of his heart, he knew he did.

But wanted the truth to come out from Taehyung’s mouth instead.—

He took out the hanky that Tae him out of his pocket.

That day, when Tae left, he took the hanky back and washed it to make it clean.

Because that’s the only way that he can feel Tae’s love for him. And now, he needed his comfort the most.

“Hyung, why?”—

This time, was calling out for his brother. “I thought getting the justice for you would be easy now that I’m in a high position...” he said.