66

[ TIME SKIP : THAT AFTERNOON ]

308

308.

“Mom please? I just wanna do another design please?”

Its been a minute of convincing his mother onto accompanying him on the market to buy another color of thread and cloth to try another design for his gift for Captain.

“Tae, your hands are sore! Take a rest.”—

“Nooooo I’m totally fine! I’ll be more careful, I swear!” He pleaded with all his heart.

His hand was now wrapped in a cloth to stop it from bleeding further, and to cure it too.

After a few moments of convincing her, “Fine! But in one condition,” she said.—

Tae felt scared at the condition, but he’ll do anything she says at this moment. “You’ll tell me about you and Jungkook. Deal?”

Tae blushed at her condition, and he couldn’t help to smile. “Okay, fine!”

As soon as that, they rushed to the market.—

They searched through the corners of the wide place along with the sea of people.

They bought a few already, but Tae was really eager to but the most beautiful color.

“Mom, how about this?” He showed her a pretty thread with the touch of crimson.WARNING ‼️

— mention of blood
— death
— gunshot

Please skip the next few thread if you’re sensitive in this topics ‼️—

His mother nodded, “Okay, I’ll let you pick some colors first.” She said as she stepped back behind him to give space on picking.

But her vision was too clear to let that guy covered in black clothes slide off.

He was pointing a fucking gun from the distance — to Taehyung.—

Everything went in slow motion for her as soon as she saw the guy pulled the trigger.