60

290.

All the soldiers saluted as the dead bodies of the killed trainees gets buried.

Everything felt so dull. The families of the victims we’re mourning over their loved ones.

It was all crying, and it felt so painful for Taehyung to see this.—

He wondered that what if...what if he dies too? Would there be someone who’ll cry over him?

As soon as the ceremony ended, the trainer gathered them around and told them that there would be no trainings for this day as a respect to those who lost.—

It was already sunset, and Taehyung was sitting up in the rooftop their building.

It was quiet, and peaceful. But he can feel his heart breaking onto pieces.

He doesn’t know why he’s sad. Maybe because of a death? Maybe because of frustration? Maybe.—

Or maybe because he knew he trashed history.

He hated it, so much. He said its boring, he said its no fun. He said its just a waste of time.

But now that he’s here, right in the moment of the history, he knew he was to cruel to say that.—

He stood up to have a better view of the sunset.

The colors were arguing to red, orange and yellow. But even with that quarrel, it comforted Tae through the deepest part of his heart.

“Jungkook...” he murmured as the wind brush his face. “I miss you...”—

With that words, he couldn’t help but shed a tear.

For him, Jungkook looks like home. Jungkook smells like home. Jungkook feels like home.

He’s his rest in this stressful world.

But where is he, in this time where Tae needs a hug, and comfort the most?—

He grabbed the necklace that Jungkook gave him, and held onto the pendant.

“I’m still wearing the necklace you gave me. And I’ll wear this even on my death.” He muttered and kissed the pendant.

“Wherever you are, I hope you still have the same feelings for me.”—

“Taehyung?”

A familiar voice spoke from behind, Tae immediately wiped his tears.

He turned around, but right before he could recognize who it was, that person pulled him into a hug.

Well, a hug that Tae needs.

“Thank goodness, you’re safe.”—

Tae immediately recognized the voice. “Bogum?” He spoke.

They broke the hug, and he saw Bogum’s eyes were puffy & swollen.  “You were crying?” Tae asked.

But Bogum just laughed and sat on the floor. “What do you mean?”

Tae sat beside him. https://t.co/akDt6sgS7X

co/akDt6sgS7X