95

Ok nakatulog ako 😂😶 sorry ito na

374.

"Tae I can stay, I can take care of myself-"

Tae hushed Bogum who's still not over on debating with him -- whether he go to Australia with his family, or he stays in Korea.

"You have no choice. Plus, you'll be much safer there." Tae flashed his sincere smile.--

Bogum's reaction was not readable. It's like he's thinking something deep.

"But if I go to Australia..." Bogum paused, fidgeting on his fingers because he was anxious.

"Who's gonna take care of you? It's not like Captain can keep his eyes on you all the time."--

Tae had thought of that too. He's actually scared of being alone -- especially the feeling that you're the only one left in the world.

But he didn't want to be selfish -- if he did, then his friend's life would be in danger.

"U don't know how to cook, how r u gonna eat?"--

"Who will wake you up in the morning? Who'll save your ass when you're in trouble? Who's gonna scold you when you're being stubborn? Whos--"

Tae giggled at his cuteness, but it also hurt his heart coz he'll miss those.

"I can handle myself, don't worry."--

They're actually in the port, waiting for the ship towards Australia. Bogum's mother and his brother was on the bench sitting and waiting.

Tae had convinced them to go coz it's also for they're good. There's no way he'll let them stay knowing the danger in the situation.--

Bogum went silent, and looked away towards the sea.

There we're so many people, but the reflection of light and the sea we're very visible in Bogum's eye because he was tearing up.

Tae felt sad too, so he hugged him from behind for a comfoot.--

"Don't cry! I might cry too!" Tae chuckled as he lean his head onto Bogum's back.

"I was just scared." Bogum's voice was shaky, but he was trying to manage it. "Why?"

"What if this is our last meeting? What if we'll never see each other again after this?"--

Tae was silent, just thinking of the possibilities is hurting him enough.

"Don't say that, we'll still meet!" Tae cut the hug and cupped his face jokingly to cheer him up.

"What if I come back, only to find out that you're back in the future? Tae I feel so sad."--

A tear rolled down Bogum's face, and the tear on his left eye fell first -- symbolizing pain.

And it was more painful for Tae because Bogum was the last person he'll ever want to see crying. And Tae doesn't know how to answer.

"If that happens, please don't forget me."--

"I don't want to leave." Bogum said once again, and Tae giggled because he's trying to start a debate again.

"I'm sorry, but you have to." He squeezed his cheeks and smiled at him to cheer him up. But it just made Bogum more sad because what if he never see his smile again?--

It was just a few minutes, when a staff of the port shouted that the ship to Australia has arrived.

Bogum's hand tightened his grip on Tae like he didn't want to let go. And Tae thought that he's like a baby, its cute.

But the pain was more dominant.--

"Taehyung, please take care of yourself." Bogum's mother gave him a one last hug. Bogum's little brother saluted to him.

And Bogum, was obviously holding back the wave of his tears.

The hopped aboard on the ship, and Tae hated this feeling of someone leaving.--

It felt like deja vu because this also happened when he sent his siblings off. And he promised himself, that this would be the last time he'll feel this.

"If you see my siblings in Australia, please give them the letter I wrote!" Tae shouted, as he watch the ship go.--

Along with lots of people saying goodbye to their loved ones, he felt like he's alone again.

Just like how he felt on the rest of his life. But you know, you gotta be alone to figure out better things.

Tae closed his eyes as he feel the breeze brush on his skin.--

"I can feel the ending, and I hate it so much." Tae whispered to himself with his shaky breath.

He sighed, and slowly left the port with a heavy heart.

Ok maikli lang toh kasi half a sleep pa ako so ayan na maya na lang ko itutuloy

As always vote and follow

And

Mabuhay kayo hanngang gusto nyo!