49

243.

“I know that you all know the rules inside the forest. You have your silencers with you, don’t make any unwanted noises so that we won’t bother the animals. Understood?”

“Sir, yes sir!”

There are not much of soldiers in front of the forest for nature purposes.—

The assistant handed the trainer a box. “This contains all your missions to do. But before you pick, we will set you into partners.”

Jungkook was standing on the side, supervising everything. Its his job.

The trainer announced all the partners, “Kim Taehyung & Park Bogum.”—

Tae felt a bit stunned, he knew Jungkook was jealous of Bogum. So he immediately looked at his expression, but it was all normal.

That’s quite odd.

Or maybe, Tae was just overreacting. He shrugged it off and fell in line with Bogum, the others had their partners already.—

“You only have to pick one inside. The mission written on the paper that you’ll get will be your mission. The time will be around 20 minutes.”

The soldiers fell in line and picked their unpredicted mission. Some were happy about it, some were not.

But Tae, he’s quite fine.—

He felt relieved, “Ours was easy.” He was the one who picked the mission. He showed Bogum the small paper.

“Shoot a dear with just one bullet.” Bogum read, “It’s easy, but we’ll have to shoot it in the head if thats the mission.”

Tae nodded, even though he felt nervous.—

“Bring your finish product and come back here. Your 20 minutes starts now.”

Everyone immediately went to their places and started doing their mission.

Tae’s eyes we’re sharp and kept looking around the place just incase there’s a deer.

“Hey, we’re just in the front,”—

“Deers are often far inside the forest.” Bogum chuckled and Tae realized it too.

He laughed to himself, “Just checking.”

It was 10 minutes of looking for a deer, but Tae’s feet got tired first.
There’s only 10 minutes left, but that felt quite long for Tae.—

“Are you okay?” Bogum asked when Tae stopped by a nearby tree. “Can we rest for a little? My legs are tired.”

Tae complained, Bogum hesitated at first, but he immediately agreed. “Okay, maybe a 30 seconds is enough?”

Tae gawked. “No way, that’s too short!”—

Bogum laughed, “I know, I was just teasing you.” Tae felt himself blush. He realized he was too gullible.

“A minute, that should be enough—“ , “AAAAH!” Bogum flinched at Tae’s sudden scream.

“WHATTHEFUCKISTHATMOTHERFUCKER?!” He cried, his voice was too loud.—

Bogum felt confused, Tae was holding onto his sleeves tightly and was hiding behind him in fear.

“What is it?” Tae’s grip tightened. “Something touched my ankle—“

hissssssssssssssssssssssss.

Both of their eyes bawled at the sound.—

“A SNAKE?!” They both cried in unison.