113

[ 15 YEARS LATER ]438.

Jimin let out a loud sob as tears fell down his eyes.

It was on that same university, and they’re college students. Tae and Jimin are both up on the rooftop to have some privacy.

“Oh come on! He’s not a loss! He sucks!” Tae cried, cheering up his best friend.—

Jimin was almost choking on his cries, he wiped his tears.

“You think I’m crying over that guy? No! I’m crying over giving him my first kiss! I thought he’s the right one but he failed me.” Jimin cried.

Tae sighed, he doesn’t actually know what to say.—

Because he’s never been in a relationship— maybe just flings? Or puppy loves? But a serious relationship with real love? He’s never experienced that.

Even though sometimes Jimin & him fight, he still hated seeing his own best friend crying.

He snatched Jimin’s phone.—

“Hey! What the hell?!” Jimin cried.

“What are you doing?! Give me back my phone!”

Jimin was trying to reach for his phone on Tae’s hand, but Tae was taller than him.

“No! I’ll make sure to leak his photos you showed me! That’s what he’ll get from hurting you!”—

Jimin’s eyes bawled. “Are you crazy?! He’ll know its me—Give it back!”

Tae was raising the phone as he try to type. He logged in onto his anonymous account and sent the video of Jimin’s ex-bf to their school files.

Tae knew it’ll ruin that guy’s image but he deserves it.—

Jimin got on a bench to reach the phone from Tae’s hand.

But it was too late for him because Tae had already ran and made his way towards the stairs down the rooftop.

“Kim Taehyung!”

Jimin shouted as he ran after him.—

Tae was down on the 4th floor, meeting some students.

He keep saying ‘excuse-me’s’ as he try not to bump into students. He was giggling as he run because he knew Jimin was after him.

As he run, he tried to type the context to send it to their school files account.—

Luckily, he looked up, and saw that Jimin was on the other side of the hallway that he’s taking.

He laughed in surprised and quickly took turns, going back to where he came from.

The floor was a but slippery, but he can manage it.—

He took the other stairs down to the 3rd floor on the left side of the hallway because Jimin was on the right.

He’s almost stumbling on the stairs as he tried to avoid the students he ran onto.

A lot were looking at him because of his running.—

Just as soon as he got down the stairs, Jimin was almost near.

He was so surprised that he made a huge flinch. His laughter echoed through the hallway.

Tae quickly took turns and went on the left side instead, meeting their President Council.—

“Kim Taehyung, no running!” Lisa cried, watching Tae ran continuously.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Gosh, that brat.” She said and left.

But before she could, she also saw Jimin running in the hallway.