99

Hi guys thank you for supporting this, and as you all know this story is not mine i just saw this on twitter i did not expect that a lot of you guys will support 19.6k reads and 931 votes 😭😭😭😭 am so thankful even this story is not mine am still hoping if i write my story a lot of you will still support am thinking after this 1894 ill write a story am not sure if its taekook or not but am still hoping i could do well haha i font have a confidence haha btw am just so happy thank you guys 😍

6k reads and 931 votes 😭😭😭😭 am so thankful even this story is not mine am still hoping if i write my story a lot of you will still support am thinking after this 1894 ill write a story am not sure if its taekook or not but am still hoping i co...

OK cge na eto na

“Its a code. But I think that’s a clue on who the culprit is.”

Jungkook calculated everything in his head, and within just a split second, he cracked the code.

The crumpled the paper in his hand out of anger.

He knew who it was.380.

As he arrived at Hugo’s office, Jungkook immediately threw him the crumpled paper instead of greeting him.

“What the—excuse me?” Hugo asked, feeling so confused at Jungkook.

He stood there, examining his expressions.

“Tell me what you know.”—

Captain Hugo raised a brow, unable to understand what Jungkook meant. “Pardon?”

“Open the damn paper.” Jungkook ordered, and Hugo did open the crumpled paper.

He furrowed his brows while deciphering the code.

“He’s a Captain? What does this meant?”—

Jungkook folded his arms as he speak.

“That paper was found in the storage room where all the equipments were. We checked the the room this morning, and half of the equipments were gone. I’m suspecting that it’s a clue.”

Hugo laughed, feeling offended.—

“Are you suspecting that I was the one who stole the equipments?”

Jungkook shook.

“Maybe, a normal person would do. But I don’t consider myself a normal person.” He paused, connecting everything in his mind.