84

347.

It was just another day of training, same routine, same everything. The trainees are slowly fixing themselves since its just almost less than a week until they can finally graduate.

But for Bogum, it was a really hard day for him.--

"Are you avoiding Taehyung?"

He thought no one has noticed, but as Seokjin asks him, he just shrugged and laughed to himself. "What does it look like?"

Seokjin cocked a brow, inspecting every inch of the younger. "Well, you're a bad liar."--

Yes, yes was the answer but he couldn't get to say it because he's really not sure of what he's doing.

After everything that he saw in the forest that night, he's never felt so worthless and pathetic. He realized that maybe, it's time for him to let go of his feelings.--

"Is it obvious?" Bogum covers his fists with cloth for boxing. "Is it obvious that I'm avoiding him?"

Seokjin nodded, "As I both know you, I've observed that you're quite distant from him since yesterday."

Bogum turned around and took a look at Tae from the distance.--

"It maybe obvious for you, but Tae hasn't noticed. I'm glad he hasn't, because I don't know how to answer him if he ever asks."

Seokjin looked at Tae too who was busy socializing with other trainees. The big and radiant smile on his face was very evident.--

"Must be hard competing with Captain."

Bogum's head shot up with a surprised expression. Seokjin laughed as he was expecting that reaction.

"Come on, It's obvious. There's something in between the three of you." Seokjin said and Bogum lowered his head.

"Yeah, it's hard."--

"I mean, It was so pathetic of me to think that Tae will choose me after being on his side all along. But he still chose Captain," Bogum let out a painful laugh.

"I'm not mad at him, he's inlove with Captain and not me. So it's just understable that he'll still choose him."--

Seokjin sighed as he felt the sadness in the younger's voice. He's never gonna understand the pain of not being the second option, because he's never been inlove with anyone.

But his eyes lingered on Namjoon who was quietly practicing his tactics from the distance.--

Their eyes met, and Seokjin immediately looked away.

He's still feeling guilty about not even telling Joon what he felt for him. It was evident in their eyes, and yet they still can't get to speak for it.

"So, you plan to avoid Tae until your feelings for him disappears?"--

Bogum nodded, coz he doesn't know if he'll take long. He still likes Tae, and he knows its hard to take back those feelings.

He promised himself that he'll still be there whenever Tae needs him, but not the same.

Because you know...the strongest person can get tired too.--

Seokjin sighed, "I don't think that's a good idea." He suggested, and it immediately caught Bogum's attention.

"Why not?"

"You'll just miss him. Your feelings will just grow bigger the longer you avoid him. But it's still up to you."--

There was suddenly a fuss in the hallway. It's actually not a big deal since its not a fight, but still, curiosity led them to it.

"What in the world is that?" A soldier asked. The other one was holding a daguerreotype-like object.