Chapter 34: Amanpulo: Boiling Point

I'm still mesmerized. It's already 12 am and everyone were drunk and in a deep sleep after the dinner party, the gang held at the beach. Well, I sponsored it and I'm happy Adriana loved it.

My friends also prepared the night by surprising the professors with their beloved booze and liquors. Everyone are wild and partying like there's no tomorrow.

On the other side, Isabella keeps eyeing me and I also can't help but to secretly stopping her from drinking too much. But then, I lose. Alejandra keeps on giving her drinks and she was just so enthusiast to accept it.

I remember na parang nakaraan lang I was mad and urge to break things after Isabella left me hanging that night in my penthouse. I even called Carlos and told him to proceed the plan of getting Isabella. Pero hindi ko alam na hindi ko na pala kailangan ang tulong ni Carlos because everything went smooth and unexpected. Isabella came to me and asking for not letting her go. It's funny na kinain niya lahat nang sinabi niyang lalayuan niya ako.

Yeah, she's right. We can't never be friends because we're more than that. I loved how my parents' genes help me to successfully captured Isabella. The Dela Vista's gem.

I drove my golf cart and the personnel in charge with my villa assisted me. I told her that I want to star gaze and orders a bottle of champagne and some cheeze pairings.

Seriously, Erin? A champagne on this hour?

"Is there anything you want, Ms. Sebastian?" tanong niya in a very accommodating way.

"I'm good. Thank you." sagot ko naman at ngumiti nang bahagya. I'm just wearing a very comfortable and casual suit. Just a white and knee length hoodie with my Iron Man socks.

"If there's anything you need, just feel free to beep me a message or call an assistance." she said and I just nodded in response.

I'm on the bed at masasabi kong it's more refreshing kaysa sa Villa. I should have asked the gang pero I'm sure they are sleeping right now.

Humming and singing along with the song. There's a speaker beside me and spotify got me to calm myself after this hectic and tiring day.

"Nakakaloka, Erin. How could you star gazed kung kaunti lang alam mo sa constellation? Nakakainis pare-pareho lang kayo sa paningin ko." natatawang sabi ko habang tinatrace yung finger ko sa mga stars na nakikita.

Talking to myself is a bit weird. It may be just a whisper but then I only do this when I'm having a thoughts during the shower.

"Every stars look the same to me, too." I heard a voice and it shook me dahil paglingon ko, it's Gabriel Palma. She's hugging herself while with her BTS Hoodie. She's an army.

"What are you doing here? I thought everyone's in a deep slumber?" tanong ko at napaupo pa. I motion her to seat beside me dahil medyo malaki yung bed. It's good for a group.

"Not for me. I was thinking." she said with a small smile and she comfortably lie her whole body in the bed. Good thing, she's wearing a pajama pants. "About you and about how could I ended up this messed up." she added. I was caught off guard. Alam ko kung saan na ito patungo and I think it's the best to talk to it.

Pero kakayanin mo ba talaga, Erin? She's your new weakness. Believe it or not, there's a special place in your heart when it comes to Gabriel. She's your sweetheart, right?

I also lie myself beside her. I'm thinking and not saying anything. I just want to enjoy this minute with her. Her presence makes to calm my mind and heart. I forgot everthing that bothers me and it scares me even more.