Chapter 1

OKAY I COULDN'T WAIT SO HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER!!
I'm gonna start working on the 2nd and 3rd chapter right now because I literally have nothing else better to do.
Enjoy :)
———————
"SHIT!"

It's Monday. And the first day of school. I can't believe I woke up late on the first day of school!  It's because you stayed up all night reading, dumb bitch.

Shut it!

I stumbled out of bed and noticed that my roommate has already left for class. Wow, thanks for waking me up Kate.

As I am putting on my clothes, which is just a pair of black leggings and a cropped white tee, since I didn't have time to get all prettied up, I run to my bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and my long brown hair. Once I'm done with the bathroom, I grab my bag and rush out the door.

It's 8:15 a.m.

Class started at 8 a.m.

"No no no this can't be happening"

I'm running across campus since my business class is all the way on the other side. Fucking fantastic.

I keep bumping into people but I don't care. They need to get out of my way anyway.

"Bitch" some girl said to me as I bumped into her.

"The baddest" I said back while continuing my journey to my inevitable hell since I've heard stories about the business professor being a total hard ass with no heart. I would say same but secretly I'd probably cry if he were to yell at me for being late.

God, I'm so fucked

It's now 8:23 a.m and I finally made it to class. Without thinking, I just barged right in. What the fuck Mia. Everyone is staring at me like I have something on my face. Maybe I do? Fuck, now I'm just overthinking.

"Can I help you?" I heard a deep voice ask

I turn to the voice and immediately freeze. In front of me stands the hottest man I have ever seen in my entire life. He looks to be over 6 feet tall with dark brown hair that's trimmed on the sides. He's wearing black slacks that fit him perfectly. Not too tight. Not too loose. Just right so you can the definition of his legs. Tucked under his slacks is a white long sleeve shirt with the first two buttons undone. This shirt is doing wonders for his arms. Showing every define muscle and the shirt is so sheer that I can even see a few tattoos along his arms going up to his chest. And those eyes. A beautiful hazel color with more green than brown. Wait...IS THIS PROFESSOR WOLFE?!?!?

"I asked you a question" he says with an annoyed tone.

"Huh? I-I'm sorry, hi, yes I'm so sorry I'm late" I say nervously

"I see." He walks over to his desk and picks up a piece of paper. "What's your name?"

"Mia. Mia Wells" I say with a much calmer tone now

He's looking over the sheet of paper closely while biting his bottom lip. Oh god those lips.

Stop looking at his lips Mia!

"Well Miss Wells, it appears that you don't even have this class today. You have it tomorrow." He says with a tone that shows his annoyance of me interrupting his class.

"Oh."

"Maybe check your schedule next time before deciding to barge into my class and waste my time."

I hear some of the girls giggling from their seats.

Uh... okay fuck you then

"R-right uh, again I'm sorry Professor Wolfe"