Chapter 2

Fuck Tuesdays

Not only do I hate today because I have to face Professor Wolfe, but Tuesday's in general are just shitty because they remind you of how long the week actually is before the weekend comes around.

I just have a feeling today is going to be the longest day of my life.

My alarm goes off at 6 a.m. and I'm woken up by my roommate throwing a pillow at me telling me to 'shut that damn thing off'. My roommate, Kate, is the ultimate partier. Growing with strict parents in this very town we're living in, she learned a thing or two about how to get away with things behind her parents' backs. Now that we're in college, she goes all out. She may look innocent with her long blonde wavy hair and piercing blue eyes that looks like you're looking right into the cloudless sky, but she's far from it. Her and her boyfriend are absolutely wild. Going to parties every night, not coming back until almost three in the morning, and it's only the second day of school.

But still, she's one of the sweetest people I know. Her and I have become best friends instantly once we found each other on social media past summer and demand that we both become roommates. It was an instant click and I love her dearly.

Getting up, I contemplate whether I want to make my bed or not.

Nah, fuck it.

I grab my towel and shower caddy and head straight into the bathroom to take a shower. Only focusing on my body, because I don't feel like dealing with wet hair all day, I quickly wash up and hop out. Not really knowing what I want to wear, I just decide to put on some light washed skinny jeans and a white off the shoulder shirt, leaving my hair down.

Thank god my hair actually looks good today.

It's 6:45 a.m now so I just quickly brush my teeth and put on my shoes. Before grabbing my bag and heading out the door, Kate calls for me.

"Yeah?" I turn to face her.

Sitting up on her bed and stretching her arms out, she says "There's a party tonight at Alpha Sigma. You should come, you haven't gone out at all since school started." She pouts.

"Kate." I huff but slightly amused, "It's literally the second day of school. I'll go to the next one I promise. Just let me get situated before going all out. I've got to go, I'll see you later" I start grabbing my bag and laptop.

"Okay you better Mia, I swear. Bye." she says before going back to sleep. She doesn't have class until 10 a.m. Lucky bitch.

Not even bothering saying 'Bye' because I know she's already fast asleep, I leave and head for the student center to grab some breakfast.
—-
After finishing my breakfast I checked the time seeing that it's 7:35 a.m. and deciding that it's time to start heading to class since I don't want to be late and have to deal with my hot professors wrath.

Hot? Mia control yourself

Walking to my class felt a lot quicker than it did yesterday so I got to the business building at exactly 7:40 a.m. Not thinking that anyone would be in class yet, because class doesn't start for another 20 minutes, I decided to walk in and find a seat. When walking in, I freeze when I see Professor Wolfe.

Of course he's in here early, he's the fucking professor, stupid!

He hasn't noticed me yet so this is my chance to leave. But before I even get the chance to turn around I hear him call me.

"Miss Wells"

Fuck.

I face him but he's not even looking at me. He's at his desk filling out paperwork.