Chapter 22

*outfit and song for gala shown above*

I make it back to the hotel four hours later.

My feet fucking hurt.

The ladies at the boutique were very persistent and made me try on every dress they had. When I first walked in, they were all very rude to me and gave me dirty looks. Some even refused to help me. When they asked why I'm here and I told them that Luis Romano sent me, their eyes widened and immediately started helping me with whatever I needed. They almost looked scared. One even started calling me Mrs. Romano and I had to tell her that I'm not his wife. They all just laughed and said. 'Mr. Romano doesn't just allow anyone to come here with his tickets.'

Erm...okay.

Right when I walk inside, I am met with a very angry Elias.

Well shit.

"Where the fuck have you been!?" He shouts moving towards me.

He's dressed nice. He's wearing a very fancy all black tuxedo and his hair is slicked back. He looks fucking sexy.

"Mia!" He shakes me out of my daze.

"You've been gone for hours and you haven't been answering my calls. I was about to have my men go look for you." His nose is flaring and his jaw is tightened. Oh shit he's actually mad.

"I told you that I was going somewhere and that I'd be back in a few hours." I check my phone. "It's been a few hours. And as for not responding, I silenced my phone." I shrug and start walking to my room.

Elias follows me.

"Why did you need to go to a boutique anyway? You're here for the function and for the function only. You are not to leave this suite, understood?" He points his finger at me. I want to bite it.

"And if I don't listen?" I challenge him. "Last time I checked, I'm a fucking adult."

He laughs.

"Oh please you are still a child."

I scoff. "A child you fucked several times."

His eyes grow angry and he marches towards me and traps me to a wall. "Do not leave. Got it?" He gaze drops to my breast and he bites his lip.

I smirk.

"What are you thinking about?" I tilt my head.

He looks back up to meet my eyes. "I'm thinking about fucking you senseless until you lose the ability to walk." His eyes are heated and dark.

I clench my thighs together and gulp.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I ask trying to change the subject.

He pushes off of me and takes a few steps back.

"I'm going somewhere for business." He starts fixing his bow tie but just keeps on fucking it up. I can tell he's getting frustrated because he keeps cursing under his breath.

I've had enough.

I push off the wall and start walking towards him.