Chapter 32

[Mature Content]

"Congratulations, you're pregnant."

Both Elias and I stare at the doctor in shock and then we look at each other. After I passed out, Elias called one of his men, who happens to be a doctor, to come to the house to check on me. He didn't want to risk taking me to an actual hospital just in case my mother and her goons were around. The safe house already had a hospital room in it with all the necessary equipment needed. As I look to Elias, I can see a little glint in his eyes. Like he's happy. I turn back to the doctor to speak.

"Are you sure? Maybe you're wrong." I don't miss the slight sadness in Elias' eyes when I said that. Well fuck now I feel like shit for saying that. I hope the doctor isn't wrong. But also something inside me wishes he is wrong. I'm scared I'll also lose this one. The doctor chuckles and says, "I'm sure Miss. You're about 10 weeks pregnant." I look from Elias to the doctor is few times. "Healthy?" I ask hesitantly. When the doctor nods, I sigh in relief and lay my head on Elias' shoulder. He still hasn't said anything, but I don't blame him. He's probably freaking the fuck out.

"I'll give you two some privacy." And with that, the doctor leaves. Once he's gone, I take a deep breath and start talking. "Look. I know this wasn't planned just like how the last one wasn't planned and if you don't want it then fine, but I'm keeping it." I don't look at him when I say this, but when he doesn't respond I look up. He's just staring at me. Blank of any emotion. "Say something." I plead. "Please just say something—" He cuts me off with a kiss. It's deep, it's rough, it's so passionate that I'm becoming dizzy. When he breaks the kiss I take a deep breath and look into his eyes. "I want this baby with you." He says and tears are now running down my face and he uses his thumb to wipe them off. "I'll be a better father than mine ever was. I will love this child unconditionally. Just like I love you." I heart just explode with emotions and I've stopped breathing.

He loves me?

No one's ever loved me.

"What?" I say so quietly that I'm afraid he didn't hear me. He smiles and brings his lips to mine. "I love you, Mia." He says against my lips before kissing me. I deepen the kiss and I adjust myself on the bed so that I'm straddling him. I break the kiss and look into his eyes. "I love you too." He closes his eyes and groans. "Say it again." I giggle and say it again, "I love you, Elias." He kisses hard. "Again." He's now taking off my shirt. "I love you." Now I'm taking off his. He lifts me up and sinks down on the bed with him on top of me. "Again." He demands once again and I moan when he slips his hand in my leggings and starts rubbing me. "God, I love you Elias." He removes his hand and starts pulling down my leggings and underwear. Once I'm completely naked, he dives his tongue into my pussy and I cry out. He laps up my lips and sucks on my clit. He's gentle yet rough and dominate, like he can't get enough but is afraid to hurt me. "More." I moan out and he knows exactly what I mean because he shoves two fingers inside me.

"Oh God!" I gasp out when he starts drilling his fingers inside me with slow and deep strokes which curl right into my g-spot. The mixture between his fingers and his mouth on my clit, causes me to grind into him. I need more. "Elias please! I need you inside me." My head falls back when he curls his fingers in me at the right angle. I orgasm without warning. He moans as he licks up all my juices. He then comes up to my ear to whisper, "So fucking good." Before sucking my juices off his fingers. I moan at the sight, but it's cut short when he kisses me. He breaks the kiss only to unbuckle his belt and pull down his jeans.

He's as hard as a rock it looks like it hurts. I sit up and grab onto his shoulders to pull him top of me. My lips slamming onto his. My hands are all over his body and he adjusts himself so that the head of his cock is right at my entrance. I push forward but he stops me. "Wait. Wouldn't this hurt the baby?" Oh for fuck's sake. I ignore his dumb question and grab onto his asscheeks to push him inside me. We both moan once he all the way in. He doesn't move yet, he's just looking at me. "I love you." He says. I smile and peck his lips. "I love you too. Now fuck me like you hate me jackass." He smirks and then slowly eases out of me until only the tip is in before slamming into me. "Fuck!" I scream out and press my claws into his shoulder blades. He keeps slamming into me, causing the bed the creak. I don't care if anyone can hear us. All I care about is that the man I love is fucking me so good right now.

This man is hitting so deep inside me that I swear I can feel like in my stomach. He's hard and rough and yet so gentle and kind. I fucking love it. He lifts one of my legs up to his shoulder and then he sits up until he's on his knees and then he's back to drilling inside me. This new angle has my eyes rolling back. "Oh fuck I love you! God, I fucking love you Elias!" I'm screaming out and he curses and flips me around so that my ass is in the air and my face is in the pillow. He goes back to thrusting into me hard and fast. I grip onto the sheets for dear life as my knees buckle under me. Elias quickly lifts me with one arm before I fall and brings my back to his chest. "I love you, amore." He whispers into my ear as his thrusts become sloppy and fast. I moan out when he brings one of his hands to my clit and starts rubbing it. I grab onto the back of his neck to hold myself up. I meet his thrusts and push my ass further back to him. He groans in my ear and starts slamming so hard inside me that I swear I'm gonna have bruises inside my pussy.

"Elias." I moan and he rubs my clit faster. "Ohhhh God!" I scream at the top of my lungs when I come. Elias then curses under his breath and follows after me with my name falling out of his mouth. We're both panting and he has to hold me up because I can't stop shaking. "Can one get pregnant again while there's already a baby inside the womb?" Elias asks. I pause for a moment then burst out laughing. "What?" He says with a frown. "You're the dumbest person I've ever met. How were you ever a professor?" I say in between breaths as I can't stop laughing. He drops me on the bed and gets on top of me to smash his lips to mine. "Well this dumb person loves you so fucking much." He has so much love in his eyes and it pulls my heart strings. I wrap my legs around his torso and kiss him hard.

Yep we're definitely not gonna get any sleep tonight.
———————————-
One more chapter left😭
LIKE AND VOTE PLZZZ