Chapter 29

[Mature Content]

***ELIAS WOLFE'S POV***

"We found him."

My head pops up at hearing Stefano at my office door.

"You found who exactly?" I don't want to get my hopes up just in case, but seeing the growing smirk on his face tells me everything I need to know.

I shoot up front my seat at my desk. "Don't mess with me Stefano." I scowl. "If you did indeed find him then we need to set up a meeting."

Stefano walks up to my desk. "I've already set up the meeting, amico. We found him." Now it's my turn to smirk.

We finally got him.

After nearly two months of searching for him after what happened to Mia, we finally got him. I rush out of my office to go to my bedroom to see Mia. Once I make it to my bedroom, I see Mia's sleeping figure on the bed. Mia's naked sleeping figure on my bed. Ever since she moved in with me, we've been going at it non-stop. Especially these past couple of weeks. She was the one who would initiate it. Like last night when I came home to her on our bed in a red lace set. Yeah, we didn't get much sleep last night.

Fuck, now I'm hard.

She's sleeping on her stomach and the covers are crunched up at her waist exposing her bare back. Her dark long hair flows down her back and shoulders and I can see the dimples on her lower back. There are still some bruises on her body but are healing very well. Only thing left are the light yellow marks of the healing bruises and some scars.

I walk up to her side and gently caress her face. She groans at the touch of my fingers on her cheek and her eyes flutter open. Once she sees me, she smiles, causing me to smile back. Fuck I love her smile. I love her.

"Hi." She says in a sleepy voice which causes my cock to twitch. It's almost noon, but she's been really tired these past couple of weeks so I let her sleep in a bit. But now it's time to wake up. It's time for her revenge.

"Hello, amore." I peck her lips. "It's time to get up."

She groans and brings the covers over her head. I laugh at the action and pull the covers back down and whisper in her ear. "We found him, baby. We found Leo." She shoots up almost knocking me with her head. "What?" She gasps out. I just nod. Her shocked face morphs into anger but then quickly turns into something like pain and sickness. Her face pales. "I think I'm gonna be sick." She jumps out of the bed and runs to the bathroom to empty her stomach in the toilet.

I rush to her to hold up her hair and caress her back. "Don't look at me." She shakily says as she continues to throw up. "Are you okay?" I say gently. She flushes everything down and gets up to wash her hands and mouth. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just the mention of Leo made me sick I guess." She shrugs and starts walking to the closet. She comes back out wearing jeans and a tight black shirt that presses against her breasts.

"When's the meeting?" She asks putting her hair in a high ponytail.

Mia has become aquatinted with my life now. Most of my men now listen to her and respect her. She has been by my side during several of my meetings and integrations. She's even helped in some of them. She's become quite the warrior. She's become a queen. My queen.

"In two hours." I inform her. "We should probably start heading out now." I start walking out of my bedroom with her following me. Stefano has already left to the warehouse. We make it out of our penthouse and hop into my car to head to the warehouse. The ride there is quiet but it's not awkward silence, it's the type of silence you need for thinking. And I can tell Mia is doing a lot of that right now. I put my right hand on her thigh and she places her hand over mine. I sigh in relief at the feel of her.
—-
"Leonardo Gonzalez will be attending a party next weekend in Italy. The guest list is run tight and there will be guards everywhere, but I was able to get us an invitation." Stefano informs the room. I stand up and stop next to him to address the rest of the room. "Our plan is set. Stefano, Marcus and I will be inside the party to scope everything out and take out the guards there while everyone else will either play as staff or be outside to take out the rest of the guards. Now we need a distraction for Leo, but I can easily figure that out later—"