Chapter 28

[Mature Content]

We're back in Texas and I had to go back to campus to set up a meeting with my dean. I will be dropping out of school because there's just so much going on. Elias said that he will no longer be teaching because soon enough, he will be the new boss of his mafia and that he would not have time. He didn't need to tell the school. Apparently the dean knows about him. So this meeting is going to be pretty awkward if the dean knows about me and him.

"So, Miss Wells. You want to withdraw from school?" He gives me a knowing look.

"Yes, Mr. Shaw." I tell him with a smile on my face. He hums. "Does this have anything to do with Professor Wolfe?"

I knew it would come to this but I'm still taken back. I try to act normal when answering, but end up stuttering like a bitch. "Um, n-no sir. I'm withdrawing because I have a lot of...family stuff to deal with...I just don't have time to be in school right now." He nods in understanding. "I see. Well, I will withdraw you from classes today and you can start packing up your room by this week. I'm sorry you're leaving the school, Miss Wells. Hope to see you and Professor Wolfe soon." I choke on my spit. "No. I'm leaving on my own. I'm not sure why Professor Wolfe is leaving." I say. He laughs. "Oh please, Miss Wells. I know about his family and I suppose you do to and that's why you're leaving. I understand perfectly." He shoos me away and I leave his office shocked.

What the fuck?

I go to text Kate that I'm heading to our room so I can pack when Elias calls me. I roll my eyes and answer it.

"I'm fine Elias." I say through the phone.

"I know, I'm right behind you." Startled. I quickly turn around to see Elias standing a few feet away from me. I look around at all the students walking around campus and I hesitantly give him a nod and speak through the phone. "They'll see." I hear him chuckle through the phone and say, "I don't give a fuck." I start seeing him walk towards me but I'm walking backwards. "I'll meet you at your place Elias. I just need to grab my things from my dorm." He's now standing right in front of me and he hangs up the phone. "Perfect. Lead the way." I groan in annoyance, but start walking to my dorm.

I don't miss the stares that I'm getting from the other students. They're probably thinking why the hell am I walking with the business professor.

"People are staring." I whisper. He looks around and then to me.

"I promised to never leave you and that's what I'm doing." He intertwines our fingers and I could have sworn I heard the girl that passed us gasp. Elias doesn't seem to care one bit. "You know, you're technically still a professor here and I'm a former student. People will talk." He huffs and stops to pull me into a kiss. Once we break, I'm lost in a daze. "I don't care, Mia." He kisses me again. "Let them talk." And with that, we continue heading to my dorm.

I instantly regret just walking into my dorm because I am now engulfed in loud moans and grunts. And the sight in front of me shows Kate straddling Stefano's cock.

ON MY FUCKING BED!   

"What the fuck?!" I yell closing my eyes.

"Oh hey guys." I hear Stefano say in a happy tone before a sharp groan slips out of his lips.

I turn around so that I'm facing Elias and I just see him smirking at me. "Uncomfortable, amore?" He winks at me and I punch him in the stomach. Apparently not hard enough because he barely moved.

"MIA?!" I hear Kate squeal. "Oh my gosh I've missed you much—oh fuck, yes!" I rest my head against Elias' chest a take a deep breath before speaking. "Um...we're gonna wait outside." And I drag Elias out of the room with me.