🎉Surprise🎉

So y'all wanted a book about Kate and Stefano huh?

So in celebration of my birthday, I decided to treat y'all with a gift.

Y'all wanted more of Kate and Stefano?

Well here it is...

"You know...I think you might be kind of obsessed with me." His face mere inches from mine as those words leave my lips.

His chuckle is low and seductive. The deepness of his voice causes the pulse between my legs and the tingles through out my entire body to go rampage.

"It's not 'kind of' my little flower," He grips my waist and pulls me into him. His lips grazing mine as he says the next words.

"I am obsessed."

-----

After finding out her boyfriend cheated on her, she swore off men. Well, just relationships in general. Kate Williams loves a good time and will do anything to get it. Happening to get in a bar fight to avenge her best friend, a tall, scary—but sexy—man comes to swoop her away from danger. Like she even needed saving. Sex is fun. Love...not so much. But when she meets the man who pulled her out of the bar, she doesn't know what to feel.

And she doesn't know if she likes the fact that he's actually a real like mobster.

Fun right?

Stefano Hernandez is a ladies man. Always has been. He looks for a good time anywhere he goes and leaves craving more. Fun. That's all women ever are to him. Until he meets a ballsy five foot something blonde who takes his breath away. And soon enough...his heart.

~~~

Will not upload chapters right away but I promise to give y'all some good juicy shit with these two soon!

Also your girl is 19 today so happy birthday to me!!