Chapter 14

Stefano and I make make it to our destination an hour later. We park in front of a big ass warehouse outside of town and we needed a code to pass the gate to even get to the warehouse. I'm so fucking confused right now.

"Stefano where the fuck are we?" I'm slightly scared because I hardly know Stefano and I have serious trust issues when it comes to guys. For obvious reasons. Stefano doesn't answer me. He just walks up to the front of the warehouse and types in a code on the number pad but blocks my view so I won't see it. We walk in and it's pitch black.

"Stefano I swear to god I will slit your throat if you don't tell me where the fuck we are—" I stop talking when the lights turn on and I see around 50 guys in hurdles conversing. I gulp. I'm the only fucking girl here.

Fuck this.

I go to run out but Stefano grabs my arm to stop me.

"Calm down crazy, the boss will kill them if they lay a hand on you." He assures me.

Boss?

Who the fuck is the boss?

I shake out of his hold. "Stefano what is this place? I don't feel comfortable. Take me back now." I glare at him, trying not to show that I'm scared shitless.

Oh god if they touch me.

He clears his throat and faces the hoard of men in front of us. "Nessuno la tocca! Lei è con il capo!" (No one touches her! She is with the boss!) And with that, all the men immediately look away. I furrow my eyes at him. "What did you say to them?" I question. He looks at me and winks. "Just told them to behave, that's all. Now come. Let's go shoot some shit." He starts dragging me to the back where I see a wall filled with all types of guns. From pistols, to revolvers, to M16 rifles. I've always been a gun girl, so being in here is like heaven.

"Woah" I gush at all the guns that I see. I feel like crying.

"Choose any gun you'll like to use, crazy." I glare at him. "Stop calling me crazy or else I'll cut your dick off. And Kate will help keep you pinned down." I saunter over to the gun wall and swipe my finger across all of them. I hear him chuckle behind me. "I'd let that beauty pin me down anytime." I turn back to him. "Better not break her heart. She already had one boy do that to her and I had to be held back from killing him. That son of a bitch deserves to be castrated."

He winces. "What did the poor soul do?"

"Cheated on her multiple times, and now he won't stop harassing her." I tell him, turning back to admire this beautiful wall in front of me.

He hums casually. "What's his name?" Without turning back around I say, "Adam Parker. Why?" I don't hear a response back so I ignore it.

I go to pick up a 41 Rimfire Derringer and turn around excitedly. Skipping to the tape on the floor and I turn to Stefano smiling. "This one." I tell him. "Let's do this." He laughs but then clicks a button on the side of the wall and several objects and paper forms pop out. "Go crazy, pazzo." (Crazy)

"Is that crazy in Italian or something?" I ask him. He smiles like he's impressed. "It is. You know Italian, yes?" I chuckle. And go to face the objects in front of me. "Nah, but it was kind of obvious since your new nickname for me is apparently crazy." And I go to shoot the objects. One after the other right in the center. Then I go for the paper body in the middle and shoot right at the heart, throat, and then head. Once I'm done, I put the gun down and turn around. I see everyone staring at me in shock. "What?" I say, scanning the room. Is it really that shocking for a girl to be so good at shooting. I'm scanning the room to see everyone's shocked face and then freeze when I see an angry one.