Chapter 23

[Mature Content]

Elias and I make it to our suite shortly after the ride from the gala.

I'm not going to lie, I am a little spooked about the whole situation but there's no way I'm going to show it in front of Elias. I killed another person. There's no going back. I did what I had to do. He was attacking me and I protected myself. I didn't ignore the look that Elias gave me after I killed that man. He made me feel hot.

He's making me feel hot right now.

As we're walking through the suite, I'm watching as he's removing his shoes and taking off his bow tie. I lost my shoes at the gala, so I'm only in my dress. With his back towards me, it gives me the opportunity to sneak up behind him.

I go to wrap my arms around his waist and at first he stiffens but then relaxes and brings his hands to mine.

He sighs. "Mia."

"Don't." I tell him. "Just let me hold you."

He turns his body in my hold so that we're now facing each other. I look up to see him staring at me. He goes to push my hair back behind my ear and slowly brings his head to my neck and kisses me. I close my eyes and melt into his touch, bringing my hands to his chest and slowly caressing him up and down.

I hear I feel like I'm drowning by Two Feet quietly playing in the background and I open my eyes and bite my bottom lip nervously as he brings his head back up to face me. While keeping eye contact I start to slowly unbutton his shirt. His breathing is quickening, causing his chest to move up and down heavily.

Once his shirt is fully unbuttoned and he shimmies out of it, I turn my back to him and move my hair to the side.

"Can you?" I ask quietly.

He then goes to unzip my dress while kissing down my spin. I fall back into his touch and a quiet moan slips out causing him to groan. After kicking out of my dress, I turn to face him again in nothing but my black lace thong.

He curses under his breath and goes to grab my breasts.

"Fuck Mia." He looks back up to me and kisses me.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull him closer to deepen the kiss. He breaks the kiss to say something.

"Let me protect you." He breathes out.

"What?"

"I promise to protect you, let me and I will keep you safe."

I think for a moment. Can I trust Elias? Can I be so sure that he'll protect me? I'm going through all the cons thinking that I don't already know my answer when I clearly do.

"Yes." I bring my lips back to his and he lifts me up into his arms, caring me to his bed.

Without breaking the kiss, he gently drops me on the bed and slowly drags my panties off until they're thrown across the room. His lips find their way to my neck all the way to my awaiting nipples to where he gives each one caring treatment with his tongue, in which, causes me to moan out. After showing my breasts attention, he starts descending downward towards my pussy. I keep eye contact with him as he kisses the inside of my thighs.

"Is this what you want?" He slowly licks my pussy and I throw my head back.

"Yes." I moan out.

"I'll take care of you." He continues his teasing licks that drive me off the wall.

"Take care of me Elias." I breathe out gripping his hair with my hand and start grinding into his mouth.

With that, he dives in. He's kissing my lips down there like he would when he kisses my lips up here. His tongues dives into my hole and starts pumping with slow strokes.