Chapter 16

[Mature content]

I wake up to the smell of hazelnut coffee brewing and what smells like pancakes. Savoring the smell and not even wanting to leave this bed, I just lie there, taking in the delicious aroma of breakfast being made just outside this bedroom. I notice that Elias isn't next to me anymore, so I know that it's him in the kitchen. Opening my eyes, I am engulfed in darkness. The curtains aren't drawn so I can't see much besides the light coming from under the door. I try to move out of bed but my body is sore, which only makes me smile. The flashbacks of last night hit me like a truck. His mouth. His fingers. Him. I catch myself touching my lips, trying to savor the taste of him. I woke him up at two in the morning and we ended going at it again for two hours. We both eventually fell back asleep, but looking at the time right now, it appears that we only got about four hours of sleep.

I take a deep breath and stand. I go to search for my panties and his shirt to wear so I won't walk around naked anymore.

Like he would care.

Once I found my clothes, I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Well, I guess you can say limped into the bathroom.

Fuck he's too big.

Well that's what you get for doing five rounds in one night, Mia.

Shut up.

After brushing my teeth and peeing, I walk out of his room to find him making pancakes. I knew I smelled pancakes. The Beach by The Neighbourhood is playing quietly on the speakers and he hasn't noticed me yet.

Wow he has good taste in music.

I slowly walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist from the back.

"Good morning." He brings one my hands to lips to kiss it. I smile at the gesture and say, "Good morning." back. "I have breakfast ready for you." I unwrap myself around him and start walking to one of the stools at the kitchen island.

"Hmm, thank you I'm starving." He chuckles and sits across from me. "The last time you said you were starving we ended up fucking all night." I look down and blush at the memory of us doing every position I could think of and me screaming his name. "Eat, Mia. You need to refuel, you must be exhausted." He motions to my untouched plate of food. I smile at him and dig in. "In the best possible way, sir." I wink at him. I hear him groan and I smile because I know he likes being called sir.

We both finished eating and we're now just lying down on the couch watching an 80's movie.

"Hey, when do we find out who won the slots for going to the business function?" I ask him.

"Mid November, so around two weeks. The board isn't letting me choose because they don't want to risk favoritism, so they will be choosing who gets to go."

I nod. "And where is it again?" I'm now playing with his hands and running my fingers across his bruised knuckles. I don't ask where he got them from. It's not my business, but I am curious.

"Well it was originally going to be in Austin, but then I talked to the board and decided to have it in New York." I stop what I'm doing and look up at him.

"New York?!" He's laughing now. "Yes baby, New York." he kisses my forehead and stands up.

"Let's get ready for the day, I'll let you use the shower first." I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Or..." I kiss him. "You join me in the shower. Only to save to water of course." He smirks and lifts me up. "Of course." He brings his lips to mine in a long and passionate kiss as he walks us to his bedroom where his conjoint bathroom is.