Chapter 30

*Dress and song above*

It's Friday and we're all in Elias' jet heading to Italy. I still can't believe that this is my life now, but every time I look over to Elias, all doubts and nerves go down the drain.

After landing, we head to a safe house to get all set up for tomorrow. Tomorrow is when I will see Leo again. It's been over two months since I've seen him last. More than three months since he killed my unborn child.

"Alright everyone." Elias' voice shakes me out of my thoughts and I look around to see that we're in the safe house. I don't even remember entering. "This is the plan. There will be a total of five people inside. Stefano and I will be in the main room where the party will be held. Marcus will take the upstairs and then two others will be played as staff. The rest will be taking the front and back of the building taking down the guards. Remember, this has to be quiet and stealthy. No one is to know what's going on." He then looks at me for a moment before continuing. "Mia will be in charge of drugging Leo and taking him to the car in the back." I nod and so does everyone else. Once Elias has finished telling everyone the plan for tomorrow, we all scatter and start getting everything set up.

I make it to my room and see a dress laying down on my bed. I walk up to it to get a closer look. It's beautiful. It's a red long sleeve off the shoulder gown with a high slit on the left leg. The neck line is low and I bet once I put it on, my breasts will definitely be sticking out.

A warm body covers my back and arms circle my waist. The smell of his cologne takes over my nose and I smile.

"You like?" He coos in my ear, leaving kisses up and down my neck.

"I do." I turn my head to kiss him on the lips.

He turns me around so that I'm completely facing him and he picks me up and takes me to the bed. Careful not the mess up the dress, he places me down with him on top of me. His hands are roaming around my entire body and before he can unbutton my jeans, a throat clears in the door way.

Elias groans and then lifts his head up to see Marcus at the doorway. I know Marcus because he's the one who led me to the basement where we held Luis weeks ago.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we need you right now." He states not looking at us.

Now it's my turn to groan and I plop my head down against the mattress. At the obvious look of my frustration, Elias glares at Marcus. "You're timing can't be any fucking better." He then turns to me and pecks my lips before getting off me. "I'll be back, amore." I just nod and watch as him and Marcus leave the room. I get off the bed to put the dress in the closet and go into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once in the shower, I just sit there and let the hot water hit my body. I've been having nightmares about what happened to me ever since I was rescued. I remember every little detail when I was in the coma. I couldn't wake up. It was like I was living the event over and over again. Every punch. Every hit. Every single thing that was said to me. I couldn't escape it.

I close my eyes and wince at the memory. I feel a single tear drop down my cheek, but the water from the shower brushed it off. A sob is stuck in my throat at the thought of seeing Leo again. I don't know if I can do this. But I must. Not just for me, but for Elias.

After sitting in the shower for almost two hours, I finally get out. I walk back into the closet to find one of Elias' shirts, so I put it on as well as some panties, and pull the covers over my body and curl up in bed. Alone. I'm not sure where Elias is, but I doubt he'll be back anytime soon. So I drift off into darkness, trying not to think about what might happen tomorrow.

I wake up to the feel of something heavy wrapped around me. I turn my head to look at the clock on the nightstand to see that it's nearly three in the morning. I then turn my head to the other side to see Elias asleep with his arm wrapped around my waist. I smile and slightly shift so that I'm facing him. I'm just staring at him now. He looks so relaxed and at peace in this moment. His breaths are light and even and the sound of low snores coming from his mouth makes the smile on my face bigger. A tightness forms in my chest when I keep looking at him. Looking at the man who's been by my side. I haven't known Elias for long, but he was the only other man beside Jones who cared about me and cared for me.