Chapter 42. Monsters of the Storm

After meeting the pirates, we set sail towards the ocean. There were about twelve pirates in the boat with us.

Captain Sigrun: Anyway, let me introduce my crew to you. You guys already met Ralph, He is this ship's navigator. And here's Finn, he's our diver for underwater treasure. Finally, there's Axel. The best swordsman on the ship.

The brown hair man with a red headband tied to his head is looking at a map.

Ralph: (Without looking up) Hey

The muscular blue hair man with sharp teeth whistled with both his fingers.

Finn: (yelling) Hey! Sammy! Come out and meet our guest!!

Just then a long grey fins poke out of the water and circle the ship. Finn then jump into the water. When he did, he also grew fins and turned into a shark-like man. Just then a shark popped out of the water and bit his arm. I gasped when that happen but Finn just laugh.

Finn: Gyahahah!!! Sammy, I love you too.

Then Finn bit the shark on its fin, I don't know whether to be shocked or confused. The man with silver hair and tan skin spoke. He had red eyes and a large sword.

Axel: It's their way of communication.

Zelphine: What?

Axel: They bite each other to show their affections. Don't worry, they don't actually bite for real.

Zelphine: Er...Right.

After that, Captain Sigrun introduced me to the rest of the crew. There was a thief, sniper, archer, doctor, mechanic, cannon user, harpoon user, another swordsman, and a errand boy. All of them were men and they were all very nice to me and Sheele. Just then a green and yellow parrot perch on Captain Sigrun's shoulder.

Captain Sigrun: Hm, I almost forgot. This is my messenger, Echo.

Echo: Echo! Echo!

Zelphine: You have a nice crew there Captain Sig, I always thought pirates are brutal and merciless, but these guys aren't half bad.

Captain Sigrun: Hm, yeah. But the true nature of pirates are brutal and merciless. It's just that we aren't like other pirates. We don't terrorized towns and villages. We do steal but we only steal from other pirate ships. Basically we're more like treasure hunters or adventurers rather than pirates. To us, we sail the sea for adventure and find treasure along the way.

Zelphine: Amazing!

Captain Sigrun: (smiles) Hm.

After that, everyone did their own thing. I was standing on the side of the boat and watching the waters. Below, I saw a group of jellyfish drifting along with some jellyfish girls. One of the jellyfish girls look up at me and smiled. She had orange hair, a frilly orange dress, and a orange umbrella.

Orange jellyfish girl: Hi there!

Zelphine: Huh? Oh..hello.

Orange jellyfish girl: (smiling) First time in the ocean.

Zelphine: Well...yeah.

Orange jellyfish girl: So! Whatcha think!

Zelphine: It's...big...and it's.....blue.

Orange jellyfish girl: Hehehe! I think we'll get along just fine! I'm Vivian! Nice to meet you!

Zelphine: Greetings, I am Zelphi.