Chapter 51. Battle of the Swords pt.2

After they showed the match up for the 32 participants, Round one began. Including Sheele, there were about 4 girls competing in this. I also saw the gray-haired man and the little gray girl from this morning competing too. Also, that samurai named Hatsu also made it through, I can tell he is strong. They say that he and papa were evenly matched last time, but I won't get discourage. Zero can beat him...right?

............................................round 1...............................................

Everyone passed easily without fighting each other. I was amazed when I saw Zero fighting someone with animal ears. They must be from the beast land. How cool! 16 winners

............................................round 2...............................................

Zero and Shion passed easily. Kuon, Sheele, Tidus, and Raine had some trouble. 8 winners.

Kuon vs. Feng
Kuon was fighting a man with black hair and wears black inside and green outside. He had a cloth with the character , which means wind. With the time limit of 5 minutes, the miester yelled start and they started fighting. The man name Feng unsheathed his sword named Aeolus. When he did, a gust of wind surrounds him. He then slashes the air and a wave of wind shot towards Kuon. Kuon side stepped and charged forward with Arch Nemesis in hand. They attacked each other blow after blow. In the end, Kuon knock Feng's sword out of his hand and won.

Raine vs. Uriel
Raine's opponent is the little girl I met in town. She was the one with long silver hair and red eyes. I kinda know what's going to happen.

Raine: No, I won't fight a women, especially not children. I'm forfeiting.

Thus, Uriel won by default.

Sheele vs. Haku
Sheele's opponent is a guy with long black hair and a white ribbon tied to his sword.

Haku: (Holds out hand) (smiles) Let's have a fair fight.

Sheele: .......

They stared at each other while the man named Haku waits for Sheele to shake his hand. But Sheele just stands there silently. Seeing that he isn't going to quit, Sheele reached out and shakes his hand. Both of their hands were cold.

Once the match start, the man named Haku draws his sword named Shiraiyuki. When he did, his hair turned white and snow gather around him. Sheele prepared herself and got out her katana named Suishou. In the end, both of them lost because they reached the five minute time limit.

Hatsu vs. Tidus
All I can say is that it was one sided and Hatsu won. He uses a katana called Gaia and it can manipulate the earth. He really will be tough to beat.

...........................................Round 3...............................................

Everything from here on is going to be hard. 4 winners

Zero vs. Shiki
Zero is fighting the guy I met at town. He had grey hair and his sword is curved like a snake. He also has his eyes closed for some reason. I watched them as they fight. Shiki's sword named Ophiuchus is very flexible. It can curve, bend, and straighten out. Not to mention, he's doing all of this with his eyes closed. I guess his hearing is very precise. But Zero is strong too and he keeps up with Shiki's movement. It was getting close to the time limit and neither of them are willing to give up. They have 5 seconds to finish this off. Zero somehow caught Shiki off guard and won the match. The time left was only 0:01.

Shion vs. Hatsu
Shion scattered his butterflies as he unsheathes his sword from his red umbrella. The samurai named Hatsu attacked him head on. He can manipulate the ground and made Shion lose his footing. In the end...Hatsu won again.