Chapter 55. Snakes of Seiryuu Temple

We followed Ena and Aoi east towards the Seiryuu temple. On our way there, we would usually clash with other beast who have been manipulated by Zephiel. The talismans really came in handy. All I did was put it on the spot of the mark and the tattoo disappeared. Then the animal people turned backed to normal as if nothing happened.

Ena and Aoi were pretty impressive too. Aoi uses a 2 ft. katana that has blue flames coming out of it, her moves were pretty fast. Ena doesn't use any weapons but she can make red fire balls and shoots it at the enemy. She is also very knowledgeable and knows a lot about this land. Both of them can transform into anything by using a leaf, I thought that was pretty cool. Kai and Fauna seem to like them a lot but Aru doesn't get along with them at all. I think it's the same for Ena and Aoi.

After awhile we finally see the temple in view. The temple was surrounded by a pond and the only way to get there is through a single bridge. There were lotuses and other watery plants scattered on top of the pond and the front of the temple was supported by a blue dragon pillar. It was a very pretty and calm place surrounded by the forest.

When we tried to cross the bridge, the water became rough and it shot into the air. In coordination, they all blast towards us. We had no choice but get back from the bridge or else we'll be washed into the pond.

???: (low toned) You are trespassing into sacred lands, leave at once.

I look towards the direction of the voice and saw a man standing at the middle of the bridge. He had silver hair, dressed in white, and blue eyes. There was also a blue symbol on his left cheek.

Zelphine: Wait! We're not here to fight. We just came here to obtain an item that belongs to Seiryuu.

Silver-hair man: (menacing) Thieves...I will not allow you to take his sacred possessions!

The silver hair man raised his hands and made a sign. When he did, the water around him began to swirl in a spiral. It then gather and surrounded him. He then motions his hands and the water structure became a dragon and flew towards us. Raine suddenly notice something and took out his sword. He then gather the water around him and block the dragon like water coming towards us. I was surprise at how easily he deflected it.

Silver-hair man: (shocked) !! That sword...Suiro?

Raine: ?? I'm surprised, how is it that you know the name of my sword?

Silver-hair man: That's because that sword is made to kill water dragons, it was made to kill me...If you have that sword, then I guess I can't go easy on you anymore.

The silver hair man closed his eyes and the water gathered around him. Then the silver hair man turned into a big white creature that is 23 ft long.

Zelphine: (amazed) Unbelivable, I can't believe they still exist.

The silver hair man turned into a white dragon that is 18 feet long. He roared and send ripples into the water. The water then rise up like a vortex and blasted towards us.

Raine: Everyone, stand back! I'll handle this! (Now let's see if my anti water dragon sword is able to kill an actual water dragon.)

We stayed a fix distance away and watched Raine blocking the large scale water vortex. But it was too much for him and he was pushed into the pond. The white dragon then shot into the pond after him. We couldn't see what was happening below but the waves are roughly crashing into each other. After a few seconds the dragon emerged from the pond and flew towards the sky. He did a lot of rough twist and turns in the air.

Zelphine: What is he doing?

Zero: Zelphi, look closer. Just towards the bottom of his left arm.