Chapter 15. The Story Begins Again

Long ago in the world of Eden, there was a war fought between all races. Everyday, new dead bodies piled on the ground while old ones rot away. The landscape was painted with red blood as weapons clashed against each other. This war waged on for eternity without ever deciding a victor until one day, a single hero ended it all. The hero had the power of god and was soon named Kami. Then, Eden was divided into eight countries under the rule of the Kami.

From the north was the Arctic land of snow, it was home to many snow spirits and creatures. To the east was the Forest land of nature. The green forest is where elves, fairies, and magical creatures live. The land to the west is inhabited by humans. Above that in the northwest is the sacred holy land. That is where the divine beings who bring upon judgement to demons rest. To the northeast is a vast land of ocean where mermaids and sea monsters dwell. The land in the southeast is home to many beasts. Most of the beast there have a half human and beast form. The southwest is a magical land filled with savants. The savants are special humans that have magical powers, they live longer lives than ordinary humans and are practically much stronger than them. Finally down south is the dark land filled with all kinds of demons.

Each of the eight lands has a ruler called Lord. Below that are the King or Queen who rule their individual kingdoms. The one who serves the King or Queen are called nobles. Then at the bottom are soldiers who obey the king or queen's command.

The Kami ruled the eight lands for thousands of years keeping peace among them. But soon, history is about to change as the ancient legend repeat itself once more.

......................season 2 story starts now....................

I looked out the window as a man with dark green hair and a diamond on his forehead lectures me. His lectures were boring me and I began to yawn.

Diamond man: Hime-sama, are you listening?

Girl: Yeah, loud and clear. So clear that I forgot everything you said.

Diamond man: Meaning you weren't listening.

He began to nag about me being the reaper king and how I should handle my responsibilities. I didn't want to be called queen because I can tell many people are going to underestimate me. If I assume the title king, it gives a stronger effect on the other kings of the kingdoms.

My name is Zelphine and I am the reaper king of this castle. My hair is as white as snow and my eyes are pure red. The man with the diamond on his forehead is called Soren. He's my tactician and is very smart. If he didn't nag too much, then he would've been perfect.

Just then, a swift shadow zoom through the door and kneel towards me.

It was a man with dark blue hair and shining gold eyes.

Golden-eyed man: Hime, I scouted the nearby area of the village you told me to check, nothing seems to be out of place there.

Zelphine: Good work, Sloth.

The guy with the golden eyes is names Sloth. He is very fast and excels at stealing and gathering information. I got up from my throne chair and looked out the window. There, I saw a man with blonde hair and a man with blue hair sparring with their scythes.

The man with blonde hair is named Yuri, he used to be one of the six reaper general. The man with the blue hair is named Kai, he also used to be one of the six reaper generals. Unlike Yuri who is always calm, Kai is a hot-head who gets angry easily. But deep down, he is very nice, especially to children.

I heard the throne room door open with a creak. When I turned around, I saw a man, with black hair and red eyes walking towards me.

Black hair man: I'm back Zelphi!