Chapter 14. New Beggining

After Zelphine killed Ysviel, she collapse to the floor. Her companions were laying on the ground a few meters away from her. They were all shocked by her violent actions.

The next day, all the senators and nobles gave up easily and let them rest at the castle. Kuon walks into Zelphi's room, there, Soren is examining Zelphine.

Kuon: How is she Soren.

Soren: Physically, she's fine, the wound that Ysviel gave her healed immediately yesterday. But...her aura and blood structure are different. It's as if...

Kuon: As if what?

There was a long pause, finally Soren spoke.

Soren: It's as if she turned into a demon. Other than that, she's fine.

Kuon: But how is that possible?

Soren: It's not a surprise since she was originally a half demon and angel. I'm curious about how she turned into a full demon, she really is interesting. I'm glad I came along.

Kuon: (sigh) So...is she going to become the next reaper king?

Kai: That's right!

Just then Kai poked his head into the room, he then walks in with Yuri.

Kai: We were discussing this matter with the senators, it's strange how they agreed to the matter so quickly.

Yuri: It's not like they have a choice, now that Ysviel is dead, the princess must ascend the throne or else the entire kingdom will fall. Anyway, what are you guys doing next, me and Kai have our duties to fulfill.

Sloth: I plan on following her.

Sloth overheard the conversation and walked in.

Sloth: At first, I helped her because she saved the children. But now, it's by my free will.

Soren: Then I guess I'm staying too. Interesting things always happen around her, now that she is going to be the reaper king, things are bound to get exciting.

Yuri: It's better to stay together this way. The princess needs lots of support once she becomes king.

Kai: Then I guess the five of us are going to protect her, or is it the four of us since Kuon hasn't said anything.

Kuon: Wha-! I-! Of course I'm staying!!

Everyone laughed as Kuon was flustered.

Zelphine: Shut up, you're too loud.

Just then Zelphine sat up and rubbed her ruby red eyes. Even with her white hair all over the place, she looks even more dazzling than before.

Everyone: Zelphi!!! (Yuri said princess)

With a shocked but happy expression, they all ran towards the bed.

Kai: You're alright!

Zelphine: Of course I'm alright! If anything, I wish I could've splatter Ysviel's blood all over the castle.

We were all shocked by her new evil personality. Ordinary, she was always kind no matter what, did becoming a demon change her personality?

Zelphine: Tee-hee, you should've seen him. He was begging on his knees for me not to kill him, but I did it anyway.

Everyone: (shocked) ......

Kuon: Soren, are you sure she's alright?

Zelphine: Are you implying that there is something wrong with me!