Chapter 61. Confession of the Unforgivable Truth

Hello, Kageyomi here
Well...Here's what you've all been waiting for. Enjoy!
Kageyomi out.

................................back to story............................................

I stared at Zero's sword that was stabbed onto the ground. It's crimson colored edge shined in the sunlight. If I remember correctly, Zero called his sword "Ragnarok". It has the power to turn people into ashes, just one small cut is enough to kill you...It's odd because the one from the legend also has a sword named "Ragnarok" with that same ability. His sword literally means "doom of the gods". It is described as a natural disaster, deaths of many, wars, and melancholy. In other words, Zephiel, this is Zephiel's sword...why does Zero have it? It's strange..it's almost as if...no that can't be it. It mustn't!

..................................change perspective........................................

Ryujin walked over to where Seiryuu is resting. The medic looked at him then shook his head. Ryujin looks shocked for a moment then cast his eyes down in deep sadness. There, he saw a man with blue hair and tortoise color eyes.

Seiryuu: (weakly) Ah...Ryu..jin. How nice of you..to see me off..before I pass over.

Ryujin: (holding back tears) Don't say that Seiryuu, you're going to be just fine.

Ryujin held back his tears as best as he can. Behind him, all the hebis are grieving. Orochi was especially sad along with Maiba and Lamia.

Seiryuu: Ryujin...you shouldn't make promises..that you can't..keep.

Ryujin:.......

Seiryuu: (sighs slowly) I have lived...three thousand years too long..I do believe it's time...but I regret..that I am leaving this world..while Zephiel is here..to destroy it, once again...I truly wish..to live just a bit longer..so I can see the new generation...free from his destruction...but it seems..my time is up.

Ryujin: (tears flowing down face).....

Seiryuu: Ryujin...please...do not grieve..soon, I will meet up...with the rest of our kin..they are waiting for me...on the other side...Ah..is that Naga I see..she's reaching out her hand...(starts to close eyes)

Ryujin: No!! Seiryuu wait! Don't go yet!!!

Seiryuu: I leave...the rest to you...Ryu.....jin................(long silence)

Seiryuu: (tears running down face) Seiryuu!! (Shakes him) Open your eyes! C'mon!! I don't want to be the last one!!

Orochi: (sad) That's enough Ryujin..Please..just let Seiryuu rest in peace.

Maiba: (looks down) Old man Seiryuu.....

Lamia: (crying) Auh..(sniff) Elder Seiryuu....

Ryujin wipes his tears away with his sleeve. When he looks up, there was a serious and dark expression on his face.

Ryujin: (serious) Seiryuu...I SWEAR on the pride as the last dragon to wipe Zephiel out of existence. I SWEAR IT!!!

While Ryujin made his oath, Talon went over to Kaguya. She was being binded by lots of snakes and guarded by many others.

Kaguya: Heh, you must be laughing at me right now. Go ahead, I can see it in your eyes.

Talon: Hm..not really, but the state that you are in is pretty pitiful. To think that you'd actually be the one who was behind this, I must say, I'm quite disappointed.

Kaguya: Shut up! Just shut up you idiot! What do you know about me!! You just don't get it, do you! You don't know what it's like, to be looked down upon by the others just because of our silly legend! It was Zephiel who offered to change that. Hehehe!! It was with his power that I was able to crush all the people who belittled me. Still I don't get it, why isn't it the same with you?! The legend says that crows are the bringers of misfortune, why aren't people looking down at you because of it?!!