Stitches | juuzou suzuya

>> gif found on reddit <<

fandom | Tokyo Ghoul

character | Juuzou Suzuya

requested | Anonymous, @/wolfhard-tozier on tumblr, @/wukindly on tumblr

warnings | None

word count | 598

keys | (Y/n) = Your name, (f/m) = favorite movie, (f/c) = favorite color

summary | Can you do a Tokyo ghoul Juuzou Suzuya x reader and the reader asks him for stitches?

editor | @/feliscatus-exe on tumblr

>><<

You laid your head on Juuzou's shoulder, cuddling up to him as (f/m) played. You smiled and closed your eyes, taking in his scent. He smelled like candy, and this didn't surprise you at all. He had nothing short of an addiction to anything sweet. In fact, you could probably stick your hands in his pockets and find some lollipops.

You smiled and opened your eyes again, adjusting your position so his arm laid softly on your neck instead of your shoulder. You ran your finger along his arm, tracing the stitching that ran all the way to his fingertips. He looked down at you with a small smile.

"What are you doing (Y/n)?" He asked. You smiled and shrugged.

"Just... admiring your amazing stitch work." You replied. His cheeks turned red as his smile grew.

"Why thank you (Y/n)." He said. You bit your lips as your fingers stopped tracing the thread.

"Why do you stitch yourself Juuzou?" You asked. He stuck out his lip in thought.

"Well... I don't know! I do it because it looks cool. But Shino once said I might do it because of some past traumas. He says stuff like that a lot, you know." Juuzou replied. Your smile fell into a frown. You couldn't help but be reminded of his childhood spent scrapping with Big Madam. You sat up, making his arm fall by his side.

"Can you give me stitches?" You asked. He turned to you, his expression puzzled.

"What? Why?" He asked. You grabbed his hands, a small smile on your face.

"I love you! You might have done your stitches because of some bad things that have happened to you, but you can do mine as a reminder of something good." You replied. His eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know (Y/n). They'll hurt you a lot more than they hurt me." He said. You shrugged.

"I can take it! Come on, please! We can even get matching ones!" You suggested. His face showed consideration before he sighed.

"Fine, but it has to be small." He said. You smiled and nodded happily. He returned the smile and stood up, walking into the hallway. He came back with what you assumed was a sewing kit. You could see several spools of colorful thread inside. He set it in front of you.

"Pick whatever color you want." He said. You looked into the box and began moving them around, trying to pick the perfect shade. You smiled as you laid eyes on a pretty (f/c). You picked it up and handed it to him. He smiled before beginning to prep a needle. After he finished he looked at you.

"What do you want?" He asked. You thought for a second.

"Why don't we each get half of a heart on our thumbs. That way when we hold hands, it becomes one whole heart." You suggested. His smile widened.

"I love that idea. Okay, are you ready? It's gonna hurt." He said. You inhaled, closed your eyes, and nodded.

"Go ahead."

>> timeskip <<

You heard the quiet snip of scissors as Juuzou finished off his heart. His went by much quicker because he was so used to the pain. He looked at you with a smile on his lips and a sparkle in his eyes. He scooted closer to you before grabbing your hand and entwining your fingers. You looked down and saw the half (f/c) and half red heart align. You looked up and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush.

"Thank you Juuzou. I love it."