I Don't Wanna Lose You | richie tozier

YOU ARE READING PART ONE

>> gif credit to @/an-electricsoul on tumblr <<

fandom | It: Chapter One

character | Richie Tozier

requested | @/emotionalinconvenience on tumblr, @/twoplayergaymers on tumblr

warnings | Swearing, super angsty

word count | 1,392

keys | (Y/n) = Your name, (f/80's/b) = favorite 80's band, (f/c) = favorite color

>> parts <<

one | I Don't Wanna Lose You

two | Home

>> prompts <<

"I got nothing to lose"

"I don't want to lose you, not now, not ever"

summary | Alright so could I possibly get a one shot based around "I got nothing to lose" and "I don't want to lose you, not now, not ever" if possible? With Richie Tozier from it or Bruce Wayne :) Thank You!

can you please write more richie x readers?? i love your writing!

>><<

You pressed the pillow against your ears even harder, trying your best to muffle the screams of your parents. It was nothing new. Dad came home drunk. Mom got angry. They'd fight. Throw things. She'd swear she would leave. She never did. Although, you stopped staying for that part a long time ago. You had made yourself a plan.

Sighing, you opened your door as quietly as you could. You began to slowly tiptoe to your parents' room. Thank God they were in the living room. You quickly walked to the bedside table and opened the quarter jar. Your dad had always had this and you found that once he was drunk, he didn't notice if a handful or two was gone. Once you stuffed your pocket, you picked up the phone receiver, dialing the number you knew by heart.

"Hello?" A voice sounded from the other line.

"Code brown." You said before hanging up. This was your way of telling Richie, Hey, my parents are fighting again. Meet me at the arcade in 10 minutes. That way, if anyone else answered, they'd just be really confused. You quickly shut the door and went to your room.

Pulling on a (f/80's/b) hoodie and a pair of (f/c) converse, you locked your door and opened your window. Before stepping out you grabbed your walkman and a couple of cassettes, tossing them in your pocket. You kicked up the kickstand on your bike and put your headphones on your ears. You cranked the volume all the way up, pressed play, and began pedaling as fast as you could. The wind flew through your hair and the change jingled in your pocket. This was always such an amazing feeling. One you never wanted to lose.

>> timeskip <<

The loud sound of beeps and buzzes filled your ears. The smell of sweat and cheese puffs wafted through the air. The bright colors of the bulky machines flashed across your eyes. The arcade. The only place you could senselessly beat something without getting yelled at. And as soon as you walked in, you made your way to Street Fighters II.

It wasn't long before you were angrily mashing buttons and yelling at anything you could. You felt a lot better when you were doing this. You could simply pretend E. Honda was your father. The anger you had festering within made it easy to beat him though.

"Jesus (Y/n), remind me to never get you angry." A familiar voice said. You glanced over your shoulder and rolled your eyes.

"Hey, Rich." You replied simply. He sighed.