8:Who the hell?

Chapter eight: Who the hell?

Yu An dressed(like in the picture) with the help of Mei and Rin and walked to meet with Wang Shu

Last night while they spent time on the grass, he told her today it's the day noble people and the imperial family goes hunting.

The concubines were coming along as well as Lizhui, Ruosheng and other people Yu An didn't payed attention to.

❝I'm excited to go hunting together today. ❞Ruosheng said smiling.

❝Me too. ❞Yu An replied.

After everyone gathered, they got on their horses and left to reach the hunting grounds made especially for this occasion.

❝I'll win today! ❞ a young male said.

❝Dream on. ❞ another one said.

❝Tsk, shut up Lin, I'll show you. Even cousin Wang won't beat me this time. ❞

❝Sure, if you can beat the Emperor then I'll call you dad. ❞ Lin said laughing.

❝Wait and see! Hmph! ❞ the man said angry and then notices Yu An and Ruosheng who were chatting together.

❝You're Lizhui's younger sister? Then you're my cousin's wife? ❞the man asked pointing towards Yu An.

❝Your cousin? Wang Shu is your cousin? ❞Yu An asked.

❝Yes! I'm Ye Min, a pleasure to meet you, your highness. ❞

❝Yu An, nice to meet you too. ❞Yu An said.

❝Are you here to watch the hunt? ❞Min asked.

❝No, we are hunting. ❞Ruosheng said.

❝Really? Dangerous beauties, I like it. ❞ Min said smiling.

❝You idiot, stop flirting with the Empress or cousin Wang will really kill you. ❞

❝Eh? He won't and I wasn't flirting!❞

❝Oh, dangerous beauties, I like it. ❞ Lin repeated what Min said mockingly.

❝Shut up already! ❞Min said and tried to knock Lin down of his horse and failed.

Yu An laughed looking at the two. Wang Shu looked at her from the corner of his eye and failed to notice the deadly glare of a woman far behind noticing him staring secretly at Yu An.

Soon, they reach the hunting grounds and put up tents.

❝The hunting starts in 20 minutes, please prepare. ❞ a voice shouted for everyone to hear.

Yu An put her bow on her back and sharpened her arrows while humming.

❝Have you hunted before? ❞Wang Shu who entered her tent asked looking at her.