56:The end.

Chapter fifty six:The end.

Yu An bumped into someone at the entrance of her house.

❝You're back! ❞Wang Shu said hugging Yu An.

❝Yes, I'm back. ❞Yu An said hugging him back, eager to tell him the news.

Zhu Mei cleared her throat and made the two look at her.

❝She is Zhu Mei. ❞Yu An said pointing to Zhu Mei.

Zhu Mei held her hand out smiling.

❝Glad to meet you, Wang Shu. ❞Zhu Mei said.

Wang Shu remembered shaking hands is a common salute so he shook hands with her.

Yu An looked at them and saw a small resemblance.

❝Let's get inside... I have a lot to tell you. ❞Yu An said grabbing Wang Shu's hand.

The three rushed to the living room where Yu An's mother was, reading a magazine.

❝You're back, dear. Is that the girl you meet? ❞Her mother asked.

❝Yes, I have news. Dad isn't here? ❞Yu An asked looking around.

❝He's at work now,dear. ❞Yu An's mother said.

❝Alright, we'll tell him later. Let's sit. ❞Yu An said excited.

All of them sat down and Yu An told them about traveling between world, not having to choose one.

Wang Shu looked at her with a bright smile on his face. Yu An looked back at him excited.

❝We'll be able to go there and here as we please. That's amazing. ❞Yu An said.

Wang Shu hugged Yu An and kissed her forehead.

❝I'm happy too.❞ Wang Shu said.

❝Let's get to making that portal now. ❞Zhu Mei said.

❝Yes, let's go. Mom, I'll borrow the old closet in the atyc. ❞Yu An said getting up.

❝Sure, dear, be careful. ❞Her mother said smiling at her daughter.

The three went in the attic and Zhu Mei taught Yu An how to create the portal, using the closet as a door.

❝It's working! ❞Yu An said smiling.

❝You did it, congrats. It's tied to a closet in the other world. ❞Zhu Mei said.

❝Good, we'll return and tell everyone about this. I miss them already. ❞Yu An said looking at the portal eager to see her little disciples.

Wang Shu held her hand in his.

❝Go first, I'll come immediately. ❞Wang Shu said.

❝Alright, don't take too long. ❞Yu An said, giving him a quick smooch before stepping in.

❝Do I know you? ❞Wang Shu asked looking at Zhu Mei.

❝No. ❞She replied shaking her head.

❝You have something familiar about you. ❞Wang Shu said, not shaking the feeling that she feels familiar.