35:Threat.

Chapter thirty-five:Threat.

Yu An opened her eyes slowly and groaned

❝Fuck this headache. ❞ she cursed and stood up holding her head.

❝Your highness! Your highness, quick! ❞Mei shouted alarmed and entered the room.

Yu An jumped startled by Mei.

❝His highness disappeared! ❞Mei shouted.

❝What? ❞Yu An asked stunned.

❝Come, there is a note left there and no one can read it. ❞Mei explains in one breath.

Yu An followed Mei in her nightgown.

She slammed the doors open and entered Wang Shu's room where Lizhui and LOH spoke anxious.

❝Give me the note. ❞Yu An quickly said holding her hand out.

Lizhui gave her the note and everyone looked at her.

❝If you want him alive and well let's meet at the Zhui river tonight. It's time we have a chat, Xia Yu An.
                               - L.T.❞

Yu An grew angry and grinder her teeth.

❝What does it say? ❞Mi Que asked.

❝He wants to meet me tonight. ❞

❝Is it from Luo Tang? ❞Lizhui asked.

❝Yes.❞Yu An replied and left.

Luo Tang is also someone from my world? Then... the man from last night, was it him? ❞

Yu An went back to her room and let no one in. She prepared spiritual medicinal herbs and poisons and hid them in her clothes.

She also prepared a gun and some bullets.

____________________

Wang Shu stood on the chair with his eyes closed.

❝Wait a little more, she'll be here soon. ❞ Luo Tang said smirking.

❝What do you want from her, bastard? ❞Wang Shu harshly asked.

❝What could I want from a beautiful, intelligent, strong young woman? Think, Wang Shu. ❞Luo Tang said and laughed.

Wang Shu shot his eyes open and looked at Luo Tang filled with anger and disgust.

❝You won't touch my Empress, scum! ❞

❝Mhm? Is that so? Let me tell you a story, she was once my fiancee. Do you think she'll love a preistoric dumb man like you? ❞Luo Tang asked and touched Wang Shu's chin grinning.

Wang Shu scoffed.

❝She was your fiancee. I wonder why she left you, ah? She didn't left me so I wonder who is the stupid one. ❞Wang Shu said mocking, accentuating the word was.