17:Welcome.

Chapter seventeen: Welcome.

       (Mi Que in the picture)

One minute passed and no one from team B got Yu An's bell  while team A was still not making any move.

Yu An was dodging attacks while giving confused glances to team A who were just looking.

Two minutes passed.

❝I'm done, let's get the bell! I'll have to stay here so you four have to take it. ❞Jiang Yun said.

❝What did you did? ❞Wei Zhan asked.

❝Illusions, I don't have time to explain now, but she'll still see us not making any moves while you actually sneak and take the bell, quick, I can only keep it for 60 seconds more.❞ Jiang Yun said.

The four nodded and charged at Yu An.

What are those 5 planning? It's suspicious. ❞Yu An thought looking at the four watching the battle without joining.

Suddenly she felt multiple people coming towards her, but saw nothing.

Team B was tired already and team A were staying in their original spot.

Confused Yu An jumped in the air to avoid the secret attack, but felt someone jump on her back.

Before she could react the bell was not on her anymore and she could see four members of team A surrounding her, one short guy having the bell in his hand.

Yu An looked at the spot team A was and saw one of the members panting exhausted.

She then giggled.

❝Illusions... you got me. Congrats. ❞Yu An said.

❝Team A wins! ❞Lizhui announced.

❝Yes! ❞Mi Que jumped happy and looked back at Jiang Yun smiling.

Wang Shu smiled satisfied, this trick was a smart move indeed.

Yu An went back next to Wang Shu.

❝They're good. ❞ He said, looking at the celebrating members of team A.

❝I didn't expected to fall for an illusion. ❞Yu An said.

❝Team A, come and face his and her highness. ❞Lizhui said.

The five people came and bowed.

❝Names? ❞Wang Shu asked.

❞Mi Que. ❞

❝Wei Zhan. ❞

❝Jiang Yun. ❞

❝Mo Feng. ❞

❝Lan Ying. ❞

❝Jiang Yun, you're the one responsible for the illusion right? Congratulations, you got me, I'll gift you something later. ❞Yu An said looking at the sweet looking girl in front of her.

❝I appreciate your highness kindness, but there is no need. We wouldn't have won without the rest of the members. ❞ Jiang Yun politely said.

❝I see, good then. Tell me, why did you all come today here? ❞Yu An asked looking at their faces.

❝I'm here because I admire your highness and it would be my honor to train under a genius like your majesty. ❞Mi Que said smiling.

❝Are you ready to lose your life? ❞Wang Shu asked.

❝Yes, your highness. ❞Mi Que honestly replied.

❝I see, what about the others? ❞Yu An asked eyeing the other four.

❝I came here because I want to become stronger. ❞Mo Feng said.

❝I also came to improve myself and being a genius's disciple it's an honor itself. ❞Jiang Yun replied.

❝I came because I was curious about the danger this country is going to face since your highness searches for an elite group. ❞Lan Ying explained.

❝I came to kill. ❞Wei Zhan said and everyone turned to look at him.

❝I see. As Lan Ying said, there is indeed an enemy we face and this elite group is a measurement we took to help us fight. We don't know much about the enemy so all we can do for now is get stronger. Now, loyalty is what we need the most in this case so if you still want to remain here you'll take this pills. ❞Yu An said and Ruosheng came with a tray with five pills.

The five people took the pills and looked at them shorty before taking them without questioning.

Yu An nodded satisfied.

❝The pills weren't just a trust test, they also contain poison that will kill you if you betray me. How will a pill know that you may ask, well those pills contain a part of my spiritual energy that's going to connect with your brain. Once you have done something to betray us the pill will free the poison and you'll die in excruciating pain. ❞Yu An explained smiling and proud of her invention.

❝That's amazing! Expected from a genius like your majesty. ❞Mi Que said.

❝Thank you, thank you. You all may call me Yu An from now. I'll have you become the best you can become. Is everyone here alright with living in the Palace from now on? ❞Yu An asked.

❝Yes! ❞ five voiced replied at the same time.

❝Good. I'll let you see your rooms first and we'll see each other tonight. Oh and also chose a name for your group. Bye-bye. ❞Yu An said waving at them.

Servants showed each their rooms.

❝Oh, we have rooms next to each other. It's a pleasure working with you, miss Mi Que. ❞Jiang Yun said.

❝I'm excited too. Call me Que from now on, the whole miss things is tiring. ❞

❝Alright! ❞

❝I'll call you Yun then. ❞

Jiang Yun nodded her head smiling.

❝Seems like we have rooms next to each other... I apologize in advance for my snoring. ❞Mo Feng awkwardly said.

Lan Ying nodded at him.

❝A man of few words, huh? I won't bother you then. ❞Mo Feng said and left to explore.

Wei Zhan was up in a tree analyzing the surroundings.