23:Deathtrap Mountain.

Chapter twenty-three:
Deathtrap Mountain.

❝What have you done to me just now? ❞the man angrily shouted

What have you done to me just now? ❞the man angrily shouted.

❝Eh? What do you mean? ❞Yu An asked pretending to be clueless.

❝Quit playing, just now you were asking me something and a blacked out and I don't remember anything! ❞

The man shouts attracted attention and people were staring expecting some drama.

❝Maybe you're getting old, lord. Maybe see a psysician? ❞Yu An suggested, her tone sweet.

❝You're insulting me?! Arrest this woman this instant! ❞the man ordered his subordinates pointing at Yu An.

❝Master.❞Mi Que said and stepped in front of Yu An glaring murderous at the men.

Yu An laughed and gently pushed Mi Que to the side.

❝I haven't had fun in a while, come on, Catch me if you can. ❞Yu An said gesturing for the confused men to attack her.

Mi Que wanted to ask Yu An what she said, but decided to wait.

That felt so cool to say! Like a badass anime or book protagonist! It's my time to be the main character now, bitches!❞Yu An thought and giggled.

Three men with their swords out attacked Yu An. She jumped on the back of one of them forcing him to kiss the ground while she laughed.

I'll have to show off a little in front of my disciples.

She then grabbed one's sword with her bare hand and used the blood cursed arts to make de blood spilling from the wound into a wip.

Yu An took the blood wip and hit the man in front of her making him scream. Soon, his body was paralyzed due to the poison in Yu An's blood.

❝What? Lost your courage? ❞Yu An asked smiling and looked at the last man who stood frozen.

When he felt her gaze he dropped his sword and ran screaming.

Mi Que looked with her mouth open.

❝Did you saw that? Is that blood cursed arts? ❞Mi Que asked while pulling on Lan Ying's arm excited.

Lan Ying's was also surprised, but he kept a solemn face as usual.

Yu An looked at the man who was possessed by Lan Ying and clapped her hands after doing a good job.

❝You'll pay for this! ❞the man said and left.

❝That was amazing! ❞Mi Que said looking at Yu An.

❝Thank you, thank you. ❞Yu An said.

❝Earlier, you said something in a weird language. ❞Lan Ying said.

❝Oh, that... It meant catch me if you can. That's all I would say about that matter. Let's go find that old man and play around with the traps in the mountain. ❞Yu An said and dragged the two after her.

They flew all the way to the mountain.

❝There are a lot of traps indeed. ❞Mo exclaimed and appeared next to Yu An in his human form.

Mi Que and Lan Ying looked confused at the young man who just appeared from thin air.

❝You're Mo? I've never seen a spirit beast in a human form... ❞Mi Que said touching Mo's face.

❝Keep your hands for yourself, alright? Don't get distracted, this mountain is dangerous. ❞Mo said and looked at the path in front of them.

❝As soon as you step here you'll be set of fire, but I can deal with this one. ❞Mo said smiling.

❝We'll leave it to you then. ❞Yu An said and pat Mo's shoulders.

❝Stay behind me. ❞Mo instructed and stepped on the path, fire immediately surrounding him.

Soon, Mo took control over the fire and ate it gesturing for the rest that's it's safe now.

❝Thanks for the meal. ❞Mo said smiling.

Yu An stopped suddenly making the others bump into her.

❝If you take one more step you will be sucked inside this barrier thing. ❞Yu An said, took a rock from the ground and threw it.

The rock looked like it hit a wall and disappeared.

❝What are we doing then? ❞Mi Que asked.

❝What other paths we have? ❞Yu An asked Mo.

Mo thought for a while and looked around.

❝Trough that cave. ❞Mo pointed to a cave situated at their right side.

❝Can't we search from air?❞Lan Ying asked.

❝If you fly from this point you'll get hit by lightning. ❞Mo said.

❝Say, you think there is a treasure in this mountain? To make so many traps... there must be something hidden somewhere. ❞ Yu An said.

❝It's possible. The one who made these it's also a strong cultivator. ❞Mo said.

❝Let's go through the cave then.❞Yu An said and walked into the cave.

As soon as they step in, Yu An smelt fresh blood, that metalic scent make her frown.

❝Seems like a fight took place here not to long ago. There are two persons. ❞Mo said looking at the blood on the floor and walls.

❝Where could they be now? ❞Mi Que asked.

❝Probably found the exit or stuck somewhere along the way. Let's quickly exit here. ❞Mo said and went first.

❝Wait, cover your noses and mouths. ❞Yu An said and looked at Mi Que and Lan Ying who took ripped a piece of their clothes and covered.

❝There is poison in the air❞Mo said.

❝I wonder from where it's coming, it's pretty hard to detect. ❞Yu An added and they continued to make their way through the cave.

Yu An felt like danger is coming her way so she jumped to the side, a snake already jumped in the spot she was a second ago.

❝Ay, snakes? Really? ❞Yu An asked and killed the snake that tried to attack her.

❝I can feel the presence of a water spirit beast in front of us. ❞Mo said.

❝Master... I've read about the beast taming technique, may I try it out with this water beast? ❞

❝Sure, go for it. Lan Ying, go with her if anything goes wrong. You two are able to kill it if her technique doesn't work. ❞Yu An said.

❝Understood. ❞Lan Ying said and followed Mi Que inside the cave room where a gigantic water spirit snake was sleeping.