48:Wine and fights.

Chapter forty eight:Wine and fights.

After drying and changing, Yu An received a guest

❝I've missed you.❞Yu An said hugging the white haired girl.

❝It's good to have you back. Are you up for some fun? ❞Ruosheng asked, with a sly smile on her pretty face.

Yu An raised an eyebrow and smiled.

❝What kind of fun? ❞ Yu An then asked.

❝There is an archery competition starting in an hour. The rewards is a special wine. ❞Ruosheng explained.

❝Let's go. ❞Yu An said without thinking twice.

Ruosheng took her friend's hand and the two left without a word. Soon, they reached a mansion belonging to some rich man that hosts the competition.

❝My! What do I own the pleasure of having her highness herself in my humble home? ❞a woman, maybe in her thirties, asked as she welcomed Yu An and Ruosheng.

❝Are you the mistress of this household? Me and her highness are here for the archery competition your son is hosting. ❞Ruosheng explained looking around.

❝Ah, yes, yes. Please follow me, they are in the inner yard. I'll have people prepare chairs. ❞the woman said, looking at her servants nervous.

❝No need for chairs. ❞Yu An said following the woman to the inner yard, where a bunch of men were speaking and enjoying themselves.

When Yu An walked into the inner yard, everyone went silent, not believing their eyes.

❝What? Your highness? ❞a young man asked shocked.

❝Is the archery competition ready to begin? ❞Ruosheng asked.

❝Yes, we are ready to begin! Are you two here to watch the competition? ❞the man asked flattered that the Empress and Ruosheng are here to watch the competition he is hosting.

Yu An chuckled making everyone confused.

❝We are here to compete. Do I need to sing my name somewhere? ❞Yu An asked smiling, a gorgeous smile that made some of the men present blush.

The young host was looking at Yu An dumbfounded. His mother coughed as he started at Yu An which is disrespectful.

❝Your highness is here to compete? ❞ he asked.

❝Yes. ❞Yu An replied.

❝Sure! Uh, we were about to start. Your highness can go first. ❞ he spoke awkwardly.

Yu An looked at the targets placed in multiple locations.

❝The competition is simple, each of the participants will hit all targets, the fastest one will win. ❞the young host explained.