38:Beginning.

Chapter thirty eight:Beginning.

Everyone was in the hall at Yu An's summoning

❝I'll begin by saying that I have to leave and I'll take Xiao with me. ❞Yu An said looking at their faces, one by one.

❝Can I ask why? ❞Mi Que asked looking at her hesitant.

❝I'll become a demonic cultivator. ❞Yu An said.

Everyone looked at her confused.

❝I have a parasite in me attached to my spiritual core. The one controlling it can crush my spiritual core at any moment so I have to become a demonic cultivator to create a demonic spiritual core to replace the one I have. ❞ she explained further.

❝What?! ❞Mo Feng asked stunned.

❝How did they managed to do it? ❞Lan Ying asked.

❝Used my sister. ❞Yu An shortly replied.

❝Where... are you going to? ❞Jiang Yun asked.

❝The dark pit. ❞Yu An replied.

Everyone knew the dark pit, it was a place everyone avoided. Cultivators have tried to exorcize the demonic energy, but failed and got badly hurt.

❝Are you able to manage that amount of demonic energy? ❞Wei Zhan asked.

❝Don't worry about that. Let's talk abut something else. The man that saved Luo Tang after I shot him... Mo Feng, you'll have to fight him no matter what. His power can deflect an attack and returned it to the sender like he did with my bullet. If you use your fire and get attacked by it, you won't be in any danger as you can control fire now. ❞Yu An explained thinking about every possibility and how she could win.

❝I understand. ❞Mo Feng said nodding his head.

❝If Luo Tang comes here himself... his chains are a big problem. Jiang Yun, you'll have to create an illusion to trick him and try to get him while he's distracted. ❞Yu An said.

❝I understand. ❞Jiang Yun replied.

❝If Lan Ying manages to reach god level he can posses Luo Tang and kill himself, but until then, you'll have to follow the illusion plan. If it fails, be very cautions of the chains and do not fight him alone! ❞Yu An warned, afraid that she may come back to her friends hurt or even worst.

❝Don't worry, I'll make puppets and use them as bait for the chains. ❞Lizhui said confident in his puppet technique.

❝Right, the puppets. If you have them, use them as shields. ❞Yu An said and rubbed her forehead stressed.

Wang Shu noticed her anxiety and touched her hand squeezing it a little.

❝Thanks. Take care of them for me. ❞Yu An said smiling.