10:Mission (2)

Chapter ten: Mission (2)

After confirming that the woman was dead Wang Shu proceeded to continue exploring the temple

_________________

Yu An began to feel tired and she had small wounds she wished to heal, but she couldn't stop from fighting otherwise she'll be buried under a bunch of stinky corpses.

❝This never ending roaches! ❞ she exclaimed and began to run after the sound of waterfall with the corpses after her.

She reached the waterfall and looked down and then turned her head to look at the approaching corpses.

❝Do these bitches know how to swim? ❞ She asked herself and jumped down the waterfall.

Yu An looked up and saw the corpses jump after her so she began to swim and get out of water.

The corpses were slower, but they were coming after her.

❝Fuck you, leave me alone!❞Yu An said, ate a spiritual plant to gain energy and ran again.

❝Do these shits burn? If I make them ashes maybe they'll leave me. What if they don't and I'm going to have corpses on fire after me? Uh, fuck this. I hope Wang Shu can move faster. ❞

__________________

The one who played to flute was in the room in front of Wang Shu. He pushed the door open a met a pair of red eyes.

The flute stopped and he felt the person moving, it's someone alive.

❝I've waited for you. I wanted to personally come to kill you, but you did me a service and came to me instead. ❞ the voice said laughing.

Wang Shu looked at the man in front of him and attacked without speaking, he knew Yu An couldn't hold on anymore on those corpses.

❝Straight to bussines, huh? Are you worried about that woman? Don't worry I'll take good care or her after you die. ❞ the man said and blocked Wang Shu attacks.

Wang Shu jumped back, dropped the sword and made two daggers from his spiritual energy then charged at the man.

One dagger aimed for his neck and the other for his heart,but the man blocked the dagger aimed for his neck with his sword and the other with his bare hand.

Blood was dripping on Wang Shu's shoes and the man smirked.

Wang Shu dropped the dagger that was hold by the man's hand and hit the man in the chest sending him flying in the wall.

❝Oh, what a strong hit you have.❞ the man laughed maniacally again and stood up.

Wang Shu already charged towards him and punched him in the jaw sending him through the wall and into the next room.

❝Tsk, you became faster? Bastard. ❞ the man said and finally stood up and wiped the blood in the corner of his mouth.

Wang Shu took pieces of the wall that collapsed and threw them at the man.