46:Why are you leaving me?

Chapter forty six:Why are you leaving me?

Nothing happened to the soil nor the life tree or plants

❝It's seems like it doesn't affect them. Maybe works only on humans or spiritual beasts? ❞Fei wondered, curious about the weird liquid Yu An brought back.

❝I'll just drink a little and if worst comes worst so be it. ❞Yu An said and took a sip of the liquid.

She spat it out on the ground with a grimace.

❝Shit tastes like gasoline or some disgusting oil. ❞ Yu An thought as she coughed, the teste lingering on her tongue.

❝Here, drink this. ❞Fei rushed to give Yu An water.

Yu An drank trying to wash the taste from her mouth.

❝It tastes horrible and I haven't felt like it has any effects on me, like a medicinal liquid so it must have other use. ❞Yu An said looking at the bottle, intrigued by what that's supposed to be used for.

❝We'll find out sooner or later. Have you found any information at the tribe? ❞Fei asked.

❝No, I haven't even found them, but I found a guy that's from the tribe and recognized the parasite bring his sister's.❞Yu An said.

❝A guy from the tribe that doesn't live with them? ❞Fei asked suspicious.

❝Yes. He said he left them. I haven't asked further as I don't care why, I just want him to recognize his sister so I can thank her for her gift. ❞Yu An said with a big grin on her face.

Fei coughed awkwardly, she felt a little uneasy every time Yu An was angry and had that creepy grin on her face.

❝Right, it's not much until the tree of life can produce a resurrection fruit. ❞Fei said looking at the tree behind her, smiling.

Yu An touched the tree, feeling its energy grow stronger thanks to Xuan cultivation and giving her energy to the tree.

❝That fruit will be very important. A fruit that can revive someone... how wonderful is that. ❞Yu An said, overwhelmed that something like that can exist.

Humans will do anything to be able to bring their loved ones back and yet in this world is possible.

❝This fruit is able so save so many people and help humanity develop. But is it that simple? Is living the good way? I don't want to imagine what modern world would be if we are able to have such fruits, capitalism will make it a source of money for the rich like they do with everything. ❞Yu An thought and scoffed at the thought of stupid rich men from her world using the fruit to make money.

❝Are you alright?❞Fei asked looking at Yu An.

❝Yes, I just has a thought. I'll leave now. ❞Yu An said and left.