43:Let the game begin.

Chapter forty three:Let the game begin.

Yu An noticed a piece of paper on the bed

Yu An noticed a piece of paper on the bed. She walked cautios and took the paper in her hand, reading out loud.

❝What belongs to you, but everyone else uses it? ❞ Yu An read the question on the paper.

❝Hm, a riddle, huh? Let's see, something that's mine, but everyone uses it. If everyone means everyone, then it shouldn't be an object since I don't give my things to strangers. Then... something you use for everyone that belongs to them? Name! Their name! ❞ Yu An thought concluding that the answers must be your name.

❝It belongs to you, but everyone uses it. The answer it your name. ❞Yu An said loud, the paper in her hand revealing the answer which was indeed your name.

A clicking sound reached her ears making Yu An look in the direction of the sound, a closet standing there, like it was waiting.

Yu An walked to it and opened the now unlocked doors. She let a loud "tsk" sound escape her mouth as she looked at the dead body in the closet.

❝How did I died? ❞the dead body spoke, opening her eyes to look at Yu An.

Yu An stepped back caution in case she will get attacked. The body did nothing but look at Yu An not saying anything else.

❝This really feels like a video game and you're some sort of NPC. ❞Yu An said returning in front of the closet looking at the woman. ❝You want me to find out how you died? ❞ Yu An asked.

❝Correct. ❞the woman said, no expression on her face making her look more like a doll than a human.

Yu An frowned and looked at the obvious stab wound in the woman's heart.

❝It wouldn't be that easy. ❞Yu An said sighing. As Yu An looked more at the woman, she seemed more and more lifeless.

Yu An was hit by a thought that made her ponder for a while in silence.

She used her demonic energy to control the woman as a demonic cultivator is able to control the dead corpses after they pass.

After confirming that the woman isn't reacting in any way, Yu An laughed.

❝You were never alive in the first place. ❞ Yu An said, the woman smiling.

❝Correct. ❞ the woman said and the door to the door slammed open.

❝Bye bye. ❞Yu An waved at the woman and exited the room, met by a long hallway. ❝Now what? ❞

She looked at the paintings of people and beautiful sceneries as she walked forward.

❝None of these people look ancient for some reason. ❞Yu An noticed as she looked at the portraits.

A door appeared in front of her, in the middle of the hallway. She tried to walk past it, but was sent back in front of the door.