Casey

Three days have passed since Izzie and I talked to my mom. In those three days she has barely left the bed. She barely eats, and I'm not sure I know the last time that she bathed.

I'm getting really worried about her. Elsa says she probably just needs time.
I bring a muffin and some juice up to Izzie for breakfast. "Here eat something Iz"
She nods and sits up, taking a small bite out of the muffin.
"Do you want to do something today?" I ask her; trying to sound casual.
She shrugs and looks away.
"We could go visit your brother and sisters" I suggest.
"I don't know, I don't want to mess with their schedule..." Izzie says wearily.
"Okay, well tomorrow is Saturday, we could call your grandma and see if she wants the afternoon off?" I suggest, hoping she will agree. I know she misses them.

Izzie nods in agreement and I smile. I watch her eat, and take her glass back downstairs when she is finished.

"How is she?" My mom asks me.
"She agreed to call her grandma to see if she wants us to take the kids for the afternoon tomorrow" I tell her, trying to sound positive.

"Well that's great! I'm going to run some errands, and I have a meeting with my therapist. Will you two be alright here for the next couple of hours?" She asks me.
"Yeah mom, I'm sure we will manage"
She nods and tries to kiss my cheek, and I groan dramatically, but after all the stuff with Izzie I really don't mind, at least my mother shows me affection.
My phone dings and I look down.

Evan 🎺: Hey is she doing any better?
Me: Yeah, thanks for asking.

I know Evan is just trying to be nice. He called me the morning we talked to my mom because he had heard what had happened to Izzie's mom when he got to work from another EMT.
I know Izzie isn't nuts about our continued friendship though, so I try to tread lightly.

I go back upstairs, and see Izzie laying down again.
"Come on Iz, let's get up" I say trying to sound upbeat.
Izzie groans in response and puts a pillow over her head.

I sit on the bed next to her, and try to pull the pillow away. She lets me, but glares into my soul with her deep brown eyes.
I swallow, and say " Come on Iz, when is the last time you took a shower?"
Izzie looks away and mumbles " A couple days ago"
"Well not to hurt your feelings love, but you need a shower"
"Am I that bad?" Izzie looks at me and pouts.
"Look, personally I think your BO is great, way better than normal BO. But with that being said..." I trail off and raise my eyebrows suggestively.

Izzie pouts again, so I continue "My mom is gone for the next couple of hours, come on, I'll take one with you if you want"
Izzie thinks about and nods, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

She just stands in front of the shower looking at me, so I laugh and say "Okay, I can undress you" She nods at me slowly. So I turn on the water so it can start warming up, and gently remove her shirt. Even with her hygiene being incredible questionable at the moment, I find the light dusting of freckles on the top of her breasts incredibly sexy.

Not the time Casey. I remind myself.

I pull down her sweatpants and look at her expectantly, and she steps out of them. I do the same with her panties, and she is now in front of my completely naked. I have seen her naked before, but only twice we haven't had many opportunities to have sex due to being teenagers, and Elsa's habit of barging in and reminding us to leave the door open.
I take off my own clothes quickly, and catch her smirking at me. I grin back at her, glad to see her showing a emotion other than depression.
I hold out my hand to help her step in, and she takes it and steps under the water. I step in behind her.

I shut the curtain and smile at her, trying to keep my thoughts pure. "Um shampoo" I say, reaching above her shoulder to grab it, and offering it to her. She takes it and washes her hair, which takes a minute as she has a lot of it. I take the shampoo from her and wash my own hair, and am done before she is ready to rinse. "Umm, I'm not sure how I should rinse" I say, not wanting to invade her space too much. She turns to the side and I slide forward rinsing my hair quickly, trying to ignore the feeling of her naked breasts pressed against me. I slide back and watch as she closes her eyes and begins to rinse her hair.

My attempts at keeping my thoughts pure are not going well, as she is now covered in suds, wet, naked and incredibly sexy. I resist the urge to lean forward and bite her shoulder, but the thought of it makes me blush a little.
She opens her eyes and looks directly into my eyes and smirks. Than she bites her bottom lip, and that damn lip bite gets me every time.
I lean forward and kiss her, hard. I pull back quickly though, and take a deep breath. "Let's finish getting you washed up first" I say, trying not to sound as horny as I feel.

She smirks at me and says "You know, it would go a lot faster if you helped me" I swallow, and nod. I can't argue with that logic. As she puts conditioner in her hair, I slowly reach for the soap and open it. She doesn't stop me so I squirt some on my hands and rub them together. I start by scrubbing my soapy hands up and down her arms. I get some more soap and start washing her back. I work my way down, and my fingers linger on the small of her back. I trail my fingers down and wash her beautiful perfect ass. I can't resist and squeeze it possessively with both hands. She giggles, and the sound only adds to my arousal.
She rinses and grabs the soap from me, quickly washing her front, staring at me the whole time. I reach my hand out for the soap, and wash myself as fast as I can.

After she rinses I slide next to her again and rinse quickly. This time I don't resist and lift my hands to lightly cup her breasts. Her eyes are dark and watching me intently.

As much as I like the idea of shower sex, I don't think either of us is experienced enough for it and I don't want either of us to get hurt. I turn off the water and grab a towel and wrap it around her quickly. She steps out and I grab another towel, wrap it around myself, and step out. I grab her hand and wiggle my eyebrows. She giggles, and I pull her into the bedroom. Standing next to my bed, I put my hands at her waist and lean forward to kiss her. I feel her hands going into my wet hair, and I kiss her deeper, sliding my tongue into her mouth as she opens her lips slightly. I feel her nip lightly on my bottom lip and moan. Our tongues and lips are moving together in a familiar dance. We may have only had sex twice, but we have made out a lot. In fact, it's one of my favorite things to do when we hangout. I hear her towel fall to the floor, so I quickly release my own.
I lay her on the bed gently, and lean forward to kiss my way down her neck. I nip her shoulder, and lick my way down to the freckles sprinkled across her the tops of her breasts. She shivers as I lick from one freckle to another, like I'm playing connect the dots. I move down further and lightly lip her nipple, before taking it into my mouth. She moans quietly, and I switch my attention to her other breast. I feel her hands gripping my hair tightly and tugging, and I start kissing my down down her ribcage.
I glance up at her as I reach her belly button, which I kiss. Her eyes are dark and full of arousal as she stares back to me. She slowly bites her lower lip again.

That damn lip bite...