Casey

*5 months later*

I hate arguing with her. I hate hurting her. I hate feeling like I'm disappointing her or letting her down. I just full on hate it.

It's late, or very early depending on how you look at it. We are both worn out, in more ways than one.

We have reached a peace, a point of learning. Yet, it still feels like there is an emotional distance between us, an unspoken barrier.

I can't go to sleep knowing it's still there.

It's time to knock it down.

I pull Izzie into my arms, and she look up at me with tired eyes. My love. I lean my head down slowly towards hers, and she closes her dark  eyes. So mine slowly shut too as I find her lips with mine. I kiss her, softly, gently at first. Easing into the sensation and letting myself really enjoy kissing her. Her lips are soft, and melt like warm butter beneath mine as she lets out a soft and sweet sigh.

I lift her into my arms and carry her to the bed carefully, laying her down gently before laying beside her. I kiss her again, slowly sinking into her. My kisses slowly become more intense, and she matches my energy.

I roll her curvy perfect body under me, starting to rock my hips forward into hers. I hear a soft sound come from her. I pull my lips away from hers and pull back just enough to stare into her eyes intensely. "Do you still love me?" I ask quietly, my eyes not leaving Izzie's for even a second.

Her face softens as she whispers "of course I do". She gently strokes a hand through my hair. I let out a small breath I didn't realize I was holding. I press my mouth to hers again, letting myself get lost in it completely.

I pull away and start pressing kisses all over her face, before I move down to her neck. I feel myself getting aroused very quickly, which makes me grind myself against her harder. I slide my hand down to the hem of her tshirt before pulling it up over her head and off.

I smile delighted at the sight of her bare breasts laid before me. I feel her hands tugging at my shirt impatiently, so I quickly remove it before leaning my head down to start kissing along the tops of her breasts.

I bring up both my hands to caress her beautiful breasts gently as I nuzzle my face between them making a content noise as I do so. I love how soft and warm they are. I find one nipple with my lips and suck it into my mouth, rubbing her other nipple between my fingertips as I do so. I kiss my way over to her other nipple, before taking it into my mouth as well. I hear her make a soft noise beneath me, and one of my hands slides down under her waistband into her panties. She welcomes me by parting her legs.

I cup her gently, tracing my middle finger along the outside of her lips, feeling the hint of damp heat where they meet. I continue tracing lightly with that finger as I kiss my way down her rib cage and over her stomach. I slowly pull my hand out of her panties and rub both of my hands warmly over her thighs while I dip my head down to kiss between her legs.

I kiss the inside of both of her thighs, before nipping lightly with my teeth. My tongue follows my teeth to soothe her flesh. I look up at her, and she lifts her hips, a not so subtle hint. I grin at her, god I love her, before pulling down her panties and flinging them somewhere over my shoulder. I'll find them later.

She spreads her legs wide for me, and I start slowly licking up and down from the bottom of her slit to the top of her clit, looking up at her as I do so. When she lifts her hips towards my mouth, I pick up my pace and focus more attention on her clit. "Mmm, I love tasting you. Mine." I say against her, making her shiver. I stare up at Izzie intently as I swirl my tongue in circles across her clit, all the while, my eyes are demanding. She knows what I want, I don't need to ask. She locks eyes with me and moans out "Yours." Which earns her a low growl of approval from me, and cues my beginning to full on devour her  pussy and clit ravenously, it's primal, it's hot, it's dirty, and judging by her screaming and panting, she seems to fucking love it.

She grips her hands in my hair as she pulls my face hard into her dripping wet heat, as her moans, screams, and cries continues to get more erratic and more animal-like with each suck of my lips, and swipe of my tongue. I feel her legs tensing around my head as she throws her hips up into my face wildly, before I feel her burst, releasing an ocean wave into my mouth and on my face. I give her a second to come down before I move my mouth down to kiss her thighs gently.

I smile up at her, enjoying the visual of her flushed with pleasure and breathing hard. I kiss my way back up her body, until my mouth is pressed to her ear. "Roll over onto your stomach, baby." I whisper in a husky voice into her ear.

When she rolls over I gently guide her hips so they are angled up slightly, before my hand slides down and under to rub her pussy and clit while I kiss the side of her neck and the back of her shoulder. Izzie is still sensitive from my feasting on her delicious pussy just a few minutes ago, and it doesn't take long after I find a quick rhythm before I feel her cumming onto my hand again.

I slowly move my hand away, but whisper into her ear "Stay like that, baby." I hear her whimper out something that sounds like understanding, so I get up and grab something out of my dresser. It's my favorite strap on, the one I like to use on Izzie the most.

It takes me a second to line everything up, and get the harness on properly, but she seems a little dazed, and I'm not sure she even notices. I lean down to gently kiss her shoulder again, and press a kiss to her cheek. "Ready baby?" I say softly, waiting for her before I proceed.

I lightly rub a hand over her perfect ass before I position the head at her entrance from behind. I push in gently, trying to let her adjust to the girth.

I start to move slowly but firmly, the sight of the strap on sliding in and out of her dripping wet pussy making my clit get even harder as it rubs against the strap on base, which makes me groan lightly. I see her relaxing and hear her moaning, so I start to pick up my pace, gradually, until I'm thrusting into her hard, fast, and deep, my hands gripping her hips, my hips slapping against her ass, making her cheeks shake.

Her pussy makes a wet sound as I pump in and out with each thrust, and her moans are getting louder. She is coating the thick strap on with her juices, and I watch as a creamy layer forms on it. I'm right at the edge, but I'm trying to hold it back until she  orgasms again. I finally can't take anymore and gasp out "Cum for me baby." I hear her moan loudly at my request, and a few seconds later,I feel her cum again, as she screams my name. With one final hard thrust, I let myself cum hard.

I fall onto the bed beside her, carefully removing the harness. I set that aside to clean up in a bit, and slide up next to her, pulling her back against me.

I kiss her cheek gently. "I love you so much." I whisper against her shoulder as I lean down to kiss it.

"I love you too, Casey. So much. More than you even know."